A tease levi x reader smut

Start from the beginning

Levi placed his tea down on the table and locked his eye contact at you giving you a look of

"You better stop right now."

But you ignored his cold stare. You rubbed your hand through the tight fabric prisoning Levis dick. You rubbed slowly in a vertical motion making him harder by each move. You felt his dick twitch a little bit as a result. He tried to maintain his composure by letting out light heavy breathes. He was getting pissed off at the fact that he couldn't do anything back to punish you.

You loved his reactions more then anything. His reactions were making you turned on and wet. You bit your lip at his expressions. As you began stroking him slowly. He would flinch from time to time putting his head down by the painful teasing he was receiving.

Everyone assumed he was just frustrated with how long this discussion was going. And how there wasn't any final conclusions being made.

"So Hanji I presume you have a suggestion on how to reclaim wall maria" Erwin spoke.

"Well actually I've been informing the cadets on a new weapon that would be highly beneficial for us in the long run." Hanji replied sounding prideful of her work. Demonstrating it in front of her comrades.

Levi was loosing it he wanted this boring meeting to end so he could just pin you against a wall and leave you a moaning mess.

As Hanji and Erwin went back and forth you felt Levi grab your wrist moving it away from his harden member.

"you're gonna get it Brat." Levi said in a low husky tone looking directly at you. His voice sending a chill down your spine as your mind traveled on all the ways he was going to punish you later.

"Levi, I suppose you have an idea?" Erwin asked. You and Levi both turned to face Erwin Levi still not releasing the tight grip on your wrist. 

"Nosey much Erwin? Besides as much as it pains me to say this, I agree with Hanji's statements the plan is well executed and well thought out. Now can we all leave?" Levi finally freed your wrist. Erwin sighed and nodded at Levi's comment.

As you began walking with Levi to his room making sure no one was around. The whole time the two of you walked it was dead silent. You were shaken to your core at this point. The words he said earlier replayed like a broken record.

"You're gonna get it brat."

He opened his door letting you go in first. He closed the door behind him locking it in the process.

You began approaching the bathroom while Levi sat down in his chair.
"I-I'm gonna go shower."

"Did I ask?"
Levi's stare was so deadly at this point.He was sitting in his chair with his arms crossed clearly pissed off. You gulped at his cold remark.

You entered the bathroom un-strapping your harness letting the remaining articles of clothing collapse on the floor. You turned on the water and walked in the warm shower. You grabbed the soap and started cleaning your body with it. You stopped as you felt the presence of someone behind you place his hand over your mouth and the other hand cupping your breast tightly.

"Think I'd let you off the hook for your little stunt today?"

His hands moving to your nipple giving it a tight squeeze causing you to moan in his hand.

"You almost made me loose it today. You're such a dirty brat."

He continued to trail his fingers down till he hit your wet core. He rubbed your clit causing you to squirm around his fingers. He inserted one finger and pulled out after he felt how wet you are.