5/29 Friday- Beach Day

This will be a short chapter finale on account that I am very busy so I apologize in advance.

Y/n's POV

The next morning was a happy one at the house of Lamentation. Mammon and I had split the prize money evenly after he was scolded for trying to take more than half. We were all eating breakfast as usual as we discussed the events that had taken place the day before.

"I still can't believe y/n had the balls to wear such a vulgar outfit during the first round!" Levi said chuckling.

"I didn't know my precious darling could pull off such a stunt." Asmo said leaning forward on the table using his elbows. I scratched the back of my neck and laughed.

"I didn't know I could either!" I admitted.

"Though I am surprised you won a contest involving style and beauty while up against Asmo." Satan chuckled to himself. Asmo laughed.

"Well being the only human besides Solomon makes her a point of interest for many people." Lucifer said while taking a bite of his food. Beel nodded in agreement while wolfing down another plate of food.

"Hey Lucifer what's the deal with today. I couldn't find anything on the schedule for beach day." Mammon asks.

"He's right, I couldn't find any indication that we were doing something at school today." Belphie added.

"That's because what we're doing can't be done at school." Lucifer said with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" Levi asked, putting down his fork.

"Today the entire school will be visiting a private beach." Lucifer told us. A cheer rose amongst all the brothers except Belphie and Levi.

"Is it Mandatory?" Levi asked.

"Well no, but I doubt many people will be passing up this opportunity." Lucifer told him.

"Can we stay home if we wish to do so?" Belphie added in. Lucifer frowned and sighed.

"I get that you guys are anti social and all but try to have some fun. A little heat can be good for the both of you." Asmo said giving them a smile.

"Yeah try to live a little." Mammon scoffed. Levi and Belphie exchanged a look before sighing in unison.

"As long as there's WiFi I'll go." Levi said crossing his arms.

"And if there's a shady place to rest then I guess I can go as well." Belphie said in a sulking manner. Beel patted his head before going back to his food.

"Well everyone should pack whatever they want to bring. We'll get going soon." Lucifer said excusing himself from the table. He got up and started walking back to his room.

"Do you have a bathing suit?" Asmo asked me.

"I bought two of them a while back." I nod. He pouted before getting up and hurrying off to his room.

"I guess I'll excuse myself as well." Satan said nodding to all of us before going to his room. I look at the remaining boys and smile.

"Should I wear my more revealing suit or more covered up one?" I ask them.

"If it's two piece, then definitely." Mammon said nodding to himself.

"Don't be a pervert." Belphie said with a look of disgust.

"You'll look good in either one." Beel told me before finishing yet another plate of food. I had lost track of how many he had eaten already.

"Better to cover up in my opinion." Levi said poking at something on his plate.