🌙𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞🌙

30th May

Dear world,
how's going? From there everything seems like before apart of one less person. Yeah I'm talking about me.
I have so many things to tell you, for real. I have so many things that if I made a list, it would be infinite, if the concept of infinity is the same as yours.
Yeah because... what's actually infinity? How we can have a word for the concept, when we always say that there are no words to describe that? How we can think to a closer version of infinity when we say that is infinite? I actually think that all the words we use to describe feelings or philosophical concepts are absolutely wrong.
So what is infinite? What's infinity? What's the world?
I asked myself so many times that I've lost the count. What's the world? People on top if each other as if they were forming a pyramid? Yes, a pyramid. We always said that our society were formed as a square, everyone is equal, has the same rights and importance in the world. It's not. All this is bullshit.
We put people to control us and they say that we have the same importance when we have not. Why when a celebrity dies everyone knows it but when someone "less important" dies only who is close tho them knows that? I know that you'll say "yes, but they're famous". Exactly. We are not in the same position and importance, so stop saying that we are.
When you say that we have the same rights, guess what? We haven't.
In some places women, children, black people or old people, have not the same rights as others.
Something as to change, I tried to, in my little world I tried to change something. They laughed at me and said that I were too young, so I failed.
You world, all the people in this world, are the five letter.
Everyone made mistakes, me for first.
But no one has to do the mistake to say bullshit and shitty things to others.
No one is equal in this world, whites are better and blacks are not. No one has the same rights, some have to live better and some don't deserve it. No one has the same importance, some people have attention and everyone cares about 'em, some haven't.
I'd say that this world have to change.
But how we change it if every time we try to do better someone found something wrong?
How we can be better if no one knows what is better?
What's better?
We don't know.
So how we can change.
We cannot.
We just can sit there and see everything come down or we can try to change something but coming down ourselves.

How we can change the world if there's not one?

You, five letter, you, whoever you are and you're reading that. You should know that from up there, you see how shitty it was.
Try to change the world, but pay attention to not change you.
L.