At this point, as you walked into USJ Shoto was madly infuriated with the handsy Katsuki who kept you to himself not wanting you to leave, desperately. Shoto grabbed your arm and dragged you next to him as you listen to Thirteen. Katsuki was now, himself, fuming at the boy who had a lot of nerve to take you away from him. As he let go of your wrist you just stood in the spot where he dragged you, completely fine by standing wherever. He watched you for a reaction. You simply looked up and smiled. His heart wafted a bit. How could he, the coldest and least emotionally associated boy, feel so flustered and attached to such a girl. A girl who when she smiled her e/c eyes gleamed and shut for the cutest eye-closed-smile. He wanted to cup your face and kiss it to show you how he felt so loving towards you already. He decided to wait. You were still new to him as this whole concept of romantic feeling was to him.

Your breath hitched when a sudden uneasy feeling hit you. You felt like something was wrong like something was about to go down. "Papa- Uh- Aizawa-Sensei." You called your father which wasn't the only one whose attention was grabbed. He put his hand on your shoulder and lifted you chin which was facing the floor to face himself. Your fists clenched. 

"Yes, rat- Y/-San." He said trying not to call you his foolish nickname resorting to a formal honorific.

"Something, Aizawa, Is most definitely wrong... I can feel it, we must evacuate before something goes wrong..." Even though you whisper/muttered this a lot of heads turned to you. Students happy-go-lucky expressions all faltered to an either confused or scared one.

"I don't understand. What exactly are you implying." Aizawa didn't think his daughter was insane. He trusted her instinct but what could possibly be the matter. Everything was fine-

A large void of black and purple swarmed the centre of USJ. Your breath hitched at the sight. You turned your head toward the villain's emerging. Yells and instructs to evacuate once the situation was quickly assessed and determined you all began to do so. A large void covered the exit explaining how you wouldn't be able to pass. When you noticed your father was gone you ignored the stupid void. You rushed over to help your father. You were held off by a concerned Thirteen. You simply couldn't escape. Your heart was pounding. You had to help him. He, in a matter of fact, was doing fine. He was kicking ass. Shoto quickly stood by your side grasping your hand to comfort the clearly stressed you. He wanted nothing to happen to you whatsoever. Katsuki, on the other hand, was feeling overprotective over you. He wanted to destroy the stupid portal of a villain. He wanted to protect you. He wanted to see you smile, and he couldn't tell why but sometimes when you weren't smiling his chest would thump in pain.

Shoto glued himself to your side. Nothing could get in between you. He was acting very clingy, after all when it came to you he just always felt the need to be stuck to you like glue. He couldn't afford to lose you.

Aside all the obviously over emphasised cheesy highschool romance you simply wanted to help your father. You couldn't stand to see him hurt, even for a second, it would kill you. To Shoto's distress, you detached yourself from him making your way to the void. You merely made your own eye contact with it attempting to erase the portals quirk for an evacuation. Nothing? Damn, I guess he really was mutant-quirked. You sighed. People saw your attempt. You made brief contact with the void portal in attempt to mimic the quirk for your own portal so you can teleport the students outta here. Nothing, his power was too much for you to take on. Suddenly a bird-like creature submerges and attempts to rid of your father. There was no way he was going to win that painful battle judging on the creature he started to fight with little to no luck. 

"Here goes nothing." You say jumping into the void much to your father's and other students distaste and worry. A red-headed shark boy and a pomeranian follow behind you, both looking for a good and manly fight. A few others, maybe Shoto? Yes Todoroki, follow as well. You were all split up but luckily enough you teleported straight to the fight.