"Bye-bye Mama Kana" then Kanawut also waves in a little manner not aware that Mew is already cooing him because of the cuteness.

"You never told me that your teacher is a guy." Mew said while putting his son's seatbelt.

"Because you never pick me up, you're always busy." Rain answered a pout on his lips.

"I'm so sorry baby, I will pick you up every day from now on." Then he kisses Rain's crown.

"So, what do you want to eat?" as Mew open the car ignition.

"Happy Meal!" Rain shouted.

It has been a month since that incident happened, and because of that, Mew is always the one who picks up Rain but not today. He received a call from the school nurse that Rain is running a fever, but he cannot pick up his son because he is out of town because of work and his Mom and Dad are on their honeymoon. Therefore, he has no choice but to call his ex-wife, Cindy.

"Hello?" Cindy answered.

"Hey"

"What's wrong Mew? Is Rain alright?"

"The problem is he has fever right now but I cannot pick him up. Can you pick him up instead?" this is the first time he asked his ex-wife again for a favor.

"What?! It is really a bad idea that let him stay with you! You cannot even take care of him, and now he is sick?! Damnit Mew!" Cindy shouted on the phone and she continue,

"I'll pick him up and I'll let him stay for me for awhile! This is the sole reason why our marriage failed you have no time for us, you're so irresponsible!" the she ended the call.
Mew heaves a sigh, his head is pounding, he wanted to scream, but he need to wears a façade for now. He just needs to finish his meeting and he can check his son after.

It is already nine in the evening when he steps out from his car, home at last, but the heavy feeling on his chest is cannot be removed. He already informs his parents that Rain is in Cindy's hand right now and aware that their grandson is sick. He walks inside their house, the barking is the one who welcomes him so he picks up Chopper and goes to the kitchen to grab a drink. In the kitchen, Anuson is sitting their while happily munching his dinner.

"Bro, you're so late. Already eaten?"

"Not in the mood."

"You sure? He cooked a lot and bro, he is a good cook," Anuson said animatedly.

"Who is who?" Mew asked the lines of his forehead crinkled.

"Rain's teacher"

"What?!" he almost throw Chopper that is on his arms that's why the dog barks at him.

"They're upsta-," he never gave the chance to finish Anuson's statement because he is already sprinting upstairs. As he reached Rain's room he gently opens the door, there he witnessed the cute scene, Rain is tucked under a blanket and a wet hand towel on his forehead while Kanawut is sitting on the floor, his head on Rain's bed. They are both sleeping silently and that moment he felt a sigh of relief, as if he can breathe again. He shifted his weight on his son's bed trying not to wake up his baby, and caress his plump cheeks.

"His fever already went down." A voice startled him. Mew looks at the teacher, is already on his feet and getting his bag on the floor.

"Yeah. Thank you Teacher"

"Gulf, you can just call me that." And Gulf gave him a smile.

"Gulf, thank you so much"

"I'll be heading out, now." But Mew is fast to grab Gulf's wrist.