Right. Aizawa adopted her. Then that meant...

His homeroom teacher lazily poked his head from what Kaminari assumed was the kitchen, hair up in a bun and spatula in hand. Even in this homey setting, Aizawa sensei looked as homeless as ever. "Gentle Eri, he's scared." Then, he turned his head, yelling as an after thought. "Hitoshi, your damn cats up."

 Kaminari and the girl both looked up from where she was basically pulling Kaminari's fur out. "Huh?" 'huh?'

Wait wait wait. He was a cat. He was a cat in his homeroom teachers house. He was Shinsou Hitoshi's cat. 

New panic set in as Denki pounced from Eri's lap, darting through the house as fast as his little legs could take him. He only stopped when he entered a dark themed room, running smack into glass. Kaminari hissed a little as he regained composure, looking up to realize that he did not run into just any glass. A mirror.

Seeing his reflection made the situation all the more real. Bright fur, tiny body, a pattern that looked suspiciously like a lightning bolt running down his black tipped tail. Seriously, if he was going to be turned into an animal, he could have at least been something cool. Not a kitten. 

Kaminari groaned in frustration, pulling at his ears as he rolled to his back. 

Why did this shit always happen to him? 

He could have avoided it if only he was strong enough.

Was this permanent?

During his little mental breakdown, he didn't notice Shinsou watching from the doorway, a bemused expression settled upon his face. When Denki finally saw the teen through the mirror, he whipped around, hissing as he backed up to the wall like the cornered animal that he was.

Hitoshi only appeared more amused at his actions, a small smirk playing at his lips. "Your weird."

 Kaminari rolled his eyes, no longer on alert. 'sorry, it's hard to act normal when your turned into a cat, mind you.'

To his frustration, all that came out was a string of odd cat noises. 

He needed to find a way to get himself out of this mess, and quick. Denki, with agility he didn't think he could ever have, jumped up into Shinsou's desk, skidding a little on his tiny paws. Shinsou watched as he batted the pencil jar over the edge of the desk, it's contents spilling all over the carpeted floor. 

He jumped back down, and with effort, started his trying attempt to get his message across. He only managed to form a 'K' with the pencil's before he was lifted into a significantly more gentle hold compared to Eri's. "That's enough mess from you."

Kaminari couldn't help but cling onto Shinsou's shirt with his new claws, avoiding looking down to the floor as he was carried back to the living room area. Hitoshi set him down onto a scratching post with that smug smirk. " Your awfully clingy. "

'Yeah, sorry for not wanting to fall to my oblivion.'

Yet again, more angry meows.

Shinsou stood back up with a stretch "jeez, no need to be pissy. You better thank me, I saved your ass from getting ran over.'

'Wow. Thanks. I'd probably be better off as roadkill anyways.'

 Shinsou studied him with a careful gaze, those lavender eyes scanning over him. "How'd you end up in the middle of the street like that anyways?"

 They both stared at each other for a long minute.

Shinsou sighed "not like I'm expecting you to answer." 

 The smell of fresh food assaulted Kaminari's nose, much stronger than he ever experienced as a human. Now that he thought about it, all kinds of new scents wafted through the air. None of them as evident as the soothing fragrance Shinsou gave off. 

The mind controller unexpectedly picked him back up, taking him back into a new, bright room and setting him onto the cold tile floor. In front of a bowl of cat food. Kaminari looked down in disgust, no way in hell was he eating cat food.

It ended up being as bland as he thought it would be.

No matter how many pleading looks he shot Shinsou, the hero in training never crumbled under his pleading gaze. Only gently kicking him aside before resuming conversation with Aizawa and Yamada - who also appeared to be a member of the household. Crafty

From what Kaminari could tell, they were talking about him. Cat him, of course. Apparently Shinsou found him where he passed out, and took him back to his house. Hitoshi hadn't moved into the dorms too long ago, and still spent weekends at home so he could fully adjust to the new change in environment. Kaminari didn't blame him, class 1-A could be crazy at times. 

"We need to take him to the vet tomorrow to get him checked out." 

A vet? Oh heck no. It'll be a cold day in hell before Kaminari let those veteran goons touch him. 

His complaints went ignored.

" Whatever Hitoshi" Aizawa said between spoonfuls of food. "Your cat, your responsibility."

Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. Kaminari was stuck in a cats body, flung into his new classmates home life, and to top it all off with a cherry on top, he missed dorm movie night. 

Though, he couldn't find it in him self to fret too much as the steady up and down movement of Shinsou's chest with the warmth radiating from his clothes sent him off to dreamland. A deep rumble of a purr sounded from his chest as long fingers lifted to scratch between his ears. 

Yeah, he would worry about it tomorrow.