Satsuki: Nicely blocked

Sanageyama: Thanks for noticing. You used the same moves as the time we met. I bet you were holding back just now.

Satsuki: Do as you wish, see what happens.

Sanageyama: Alright. And when I beat her, maybe we can have a cup of tea or something.

Sanageyama then took his leave. It doesn't matter how many special abilities his eyes have, I gave explicit orders for the Elite Five not to interfere, and still, he comes to me.

Satsuki: I apologize for the cup, Soroi.

Soroi: Ah, that's no problem, miss. Although, it's a shame that this was your favorite.

*RING* *RING*

Soroi picked up the phone.

Soroi: You called the student council ffice of Honnouji Academy, how can I help you? ... Y-yes, right away, ma'am.

He then brought the phone to me. My daily nightmare returns once again.

Soroi: It's Mistress Ragyo.

I pick it up.

Satsuki: This is Satsuki.

What's this I hear about you putting on your wedding dress?

The next day

(Y/N) POV

Just as I arrive at Honnouji, one of the members of my Self Defense Club comes up to me and tells me to head to the sports gym #1. I have no idea why, but I oblige.

When I arrive, I see Gamagoori and Inumuta standing up and Nonon laying on a sofa in front of them, inside a little area for us to watch over. I approach the three.

(Y/N): What's going on?

Gamagoori: Look for yourself.

I look down at the little field area of the gym and see Sanageyama standing there, seemingly waiting for someone.