Gamagoori stops his monologue and notices Matoi is wearing pajamas instead of Senketsu.

Gamagoori: That is not a regulation uniform!

Ryuko: M-my Kamui's washing! It will be delivered, that's all!

Gamagoori: Spare me the excuses! It's clear to see that you disrespect the dress code of Honnouji! Thus, disrespecting Lady Satsuki's authority as well. IT'S MORTAL INSULT!

Mako: It is so not!

Mako then, somehow, climbs up the platform to confront Gamagoori. They went on about trying to discuss whether or not Matoi was disrespecting Honnouji. Gamagoori even revealed that he sleeps naked. Now that's something I really didn't need to know.

Gamagoori: No star, what was your name again?

Mako: My name is Mako Mankanshoku! My jammies have Mt. Fuji, two hawks and three eggplants on them!

Gamagoori: Mankanshoku, huh? I'll remember that

Gamagoori then turns back to Matoi.

Gamagoori: New girl! I've decided to overlook your choice of wardrobe for now! But I'm curious as to see how you're going to reach the school without your precious Kamui...

He presses a button that turns the whole city into a trap course. The first trap was a simple ramp, so Mako and Matoi were able to pass through easily. Then, Gamagoori and I got into the cable car, and talked some trash to Matoi while going up.

Gamagoori: Congratulations on passing the first trap. I forgot to mention, use of the no star cable car is prohibited. So good luck with that!

(Y/N): Yeah, good luck, Mako. As for you, Matoi, break a leg will you? Literally!

(Y/N), Gamagoori: AHAHAHAHAHA!

We laughed menacingly while the cable car moved up. I then took notice I'd something.

(Y/N): Damn, it's been so long since the last time I got a car ride, I actually forgot how it feels.

Gamagoori: Is that so? Ironically enough, I'm buying a new car in a few days.