I struggled to keep my eyes open and myself conscience

I struggled to keep my eyes open and myself conscience. Finally I saw them entering the trenches and started to take my men. I finally got enough strength to raise my pistol and fired. I fired at one of the soldiers and she fell down with taser marks on her chest. The other girls started to return fire and I finally slipped unconscious after a taser shot hit me in the neck.

Third Person POV

Kay (thought): I couldn't believe it, they are all unconsciousness from the gas. The mask makes it to where we can't breath in the gas but we saw what it does to people. All around the trenches we saw bodies lying on the ground, blood near them and eyes shut close. I couldn't help feeling an immense sense of guilt. I only wanted to have fun in Senshado but now here I am in a WW1 like scenario. This isn't the senshado I knew and loves. This is just war.

Maho: You ok Kay?

Kay: How can I be ok. You see these poor boys they all looked like they chocked until they slip unconscious.

Maho: I don't like it either but we have to follow orders.

Kay: I am honestly starting to question the orders we are getting.

George POV

We all just sat and stared at the trench to our right. We couldn't believe that they would actually use gas. But orders came from the top, we have to leave.

George: Remember, carry everything you can. If we can't bring it, destroy it so that the enemy can't use it.

I went to the trench support posts and I placed C4 on the support beams. I knew we had to retreat but it was hard to give up our position without a fight. But still we need to destroy it so it can be of no use to the enemy.

Daley: Almost done commander?

George: Yes Daley, only have to burn the fuel stores and blow up the buildings. We also have to destroy any supplies we can't carry.

Daley: Scorched earth tactics is common but what are your orders?

George: I am taking a division with me to sneak behind enemy lines to disrupt their war effort.

Daley: Ah, good luck. It has been an honor sir.

We salute each other and went our separate ways. I took my division of volunteers and we made our way through the woods to our new camp behind enemy lines. We were half way when we heard an explosion. We turned back to see our base and all the extra stuff we can't carry with us destroyed.

 We turned back to see our base and all the extra stuff we can't carry with us destroyed