ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 ♠

Start from the beginning

"I will Y/N"

I let you see the parts of me, that weren't all that pretty
And with every touch you fixed them

I smiled back, patting his shoulder. I went to grab my bags and we were on the bus. I sat next to Osamu and Atsumu and Suna were across from us, agreeing this was the best way for the twins not to fight. 

Now you've been talking in your sleep oh oh
Things you never say to me oh oh

Tell me that you've had enough
Of our love, our love

We had a calm time, with Osamu and Ratsumu falling asleep on our shoulders. I motioned to my phone and started texting to Suna.

Y/N

Hey Suna

Suna

Hey. How are you doing over there?

Y/N

Im good, but Samu's head is heavy. :(

Suna

Lucky you, Tsumu here is drooling on my jacket.

I peered up from my phone to see Atsumu leaning on Suna, tainting his jacket. I looked to Suna, with a disgusted look plastered on his face. I suppressed a snort and dug through my pocket to give him a tissue. He caught it and wiped the spit off of his jacket and threw it in Atsumus lap, grimacing. I smiled at him, and he gave me a soft one.

Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again

That same smile, the one that made me feel safe when I saw it. It could calm me down, give me confidence.

It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts
We're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again

Those eyes that captured me in their beauty, the same ones that I dreamt about.

I'm sorry I don't understand
Where all of this is coming from
I thought that we were fine (Oh we had everything)

Those same hands that held mine and kept me warm.

Your head is running wild again
My dear we still have everythin'
And it's all in your mind (Yeah but this is happenin')

Those arms that would hold me, protect me from the world.

You've been havin' real bad dreams oh oh
You used to lie so close to me oh oh
There's nothing more than empty sheets between our love, our love
Oh our love, our love

Those same things that broke me.

*

*

*

*

*

We soon arrived at Shiratorizawa at the butt crack of dawn. I shook Osamu awake, on the other hand Suna just got up, letting Atsumu fall and wake himself up.

"Ow Suna, why'd do that?" He grumbled, running his head. Suna just rolled his eyes.

"Because you were asleep and I needed to get up."

"Yer an asshole ya know that?"

"Yep"

I snorted then got up, Osamu following me. We got off and inhaled the fresh air. The coach and the team were there, and I could tell they wanted to sleep.

"Hello Inarizaki, nice to see you here." Coach Washjio said monotonously. 

"Thank you for having us!" We replied. They showed us to our rooms, and I chose a spot next to Suna. He gave me a suggestive smirk and I slapped the back of his head.

"If it helps, Ill move away" I snarled. He sweat dropped.

"Im sorry Y/N!" I sighed, ruffling his hair.

"Its fine. We have practice so lets go."

He nodded, following me to the gym. I opened the door, a ball instantly hitting my face. I groaned rubbing my forehead. I opened my eyes to see Suna looking at me with a hideous smirk.

"That seems to happen to you a lot, huh short stack?" He teased, towering over me.

"I swear Suna, Im going to kill you when I get up." I whispered.

He paled and straight up bolted to Ushijima to hide behind him. I groaned, pushing myself up.

"Now who the hell was that?" I growled.

"M-me" Atsumu said shakily. I rolled my eyes, power walking to him. He got scared and tried to sun, but I grabbed his collar, pulling him back.

"Do that again and Ill shave your piss hair, got it?" I whispered sweetly into his ear.

"Y-yes ma'am!" I let him go and he bolted behind Osamu, who was deadpan.

"Alright boys, we have to start practice, okay?" Coach said.

"Hai!"

They warmed up, stretching. I helped Suna, but being the stripper pole he is, he just folded like a malfunctioning lawn chair.

"Doesn't it hurt?" I asked questioningly.

"Nope. But my heart does" He smirked at me.

"Ill kick you where the sun don't shine"

"O-okay"

The games started, both sides not letting up. It was timeout, both sides tied for two to two sets. They were moving on to their final one. I handed out the towels and water bottles before my phone rang.

"Sorry Coach, Im going to get this." He just grunted, waving me off. I walked to the corner of the gym, picking up the call.

"Hey! This is Y/N!"

"Hey, um, your out of earshot, right?" He asked cautiously. 

"Um, yes?" I asked, my anxiety skyrocketing.

"I dont know how to break this to you" He sighed, taking a breath.

"He's escaped."

Heh, cliffhanger, but I hoped you enjoyed!

Stay Safe my loves,

Author Chan