The plan

How does one begin to plan out an escape in a alien prison facility? Perhaps the world of Earth may never know, but what I do know is that I have some freedom to spend.And it is to start being useful.

"So, since you're a god and all, Loki." I said. "That means you can walk on water."

"On the contrary; I can't." Loki said, with a slight wave of his hand. "That is Greek gods."

I became speechless.

"I...I..." I was simply left stunned. This is totally a mind blowing piece of knowledge. I had to resist the urge to break a chair in half and scream about parents denying that greek gods did not exist."So that means Hades does bring a child back every summer to her mother and then takes her away back where they come from?"

Loki laughs at my question. It apparently amused him about Earth's customs, and, Peter was looking at Loki quite oddly.Since when did a man laugh at such a tale known everywhere in the known world? Well almost everywhere since some kids these days are lazy not to do some little bit of research into mythologys. Loki is a  really strange 'God' among many people that I have met in prison.

"That is a old myth." Loki said. "Winter comes naturally."

"And yet you can make snow." Peter said.

"Different issue." Loki said.

Peter and I share a 'issue?' kind of glance.

"Wouldn't that mean you can transform that wall into water?" I ask.

Loki looks at me as if I had presented a dolphin that could speak.

"That wall is not capable of being changed." Loki said. "I tried."

The last part came out like a hiss; more like a frustrated man who didn't have a clue why his life-long handy dandy skills did not work. Even the slightest sighs can really tell behind a person.Peter started feeling around the wall using his hands searching for something. I look towards the door shaped part in the wall across.

One question came into mind;Shouldn't there be a cell mate rest break?There had to be one in this facility not just staying in one room for the entire plan. Peter was feeling around the wall. I really hope this escape plan would start out with a secret passage. Peter's eye went wide when his hand stopped on something. Something that might just be a brick. 

"Ah ha." Peter said, stepping back taking out what I can't see.Peter held something pinched between his index finger and this thumb. "A wire."

"A wire." I said, with the tilt of my head. "Is that the  next spear of destiny?'"

"Of course not." Peter said. "This can be useful to escape." 

"Explain." I said. "Before I rip out those invisible and thin 'wires'."

Peter explained his idea of the plan.The plan sounded far stupider than a prison inmate attempting to become president of the united states behind Bars.Once that event was possible but now it isn't these days. The plan mostly hinged on getting out of the jail cell, but finding our way outta the facility is another story for itself. Anyway, we had to get out. Before Loki and Peter went at another argument that wasn't about how long time is to Cats.  I don't really know how they stated that argument, believe me. 

A paper slipped under the door shaped wall.A few minutes passed.  The door slid to the left with a gentle whoosh that sounds so futuristic. A unknown creature that I have never seen in my entire human life walked into the room  with huge and big tough feet encased around in armor, I was sitting on the bunkbed that didn't have a parterning bunkbed attached to it.Well, that's what I call this one: The bunkbed-partnless  one.

There is smoke drifting from the holes in the helmet.For once I can picture  someone using that helmet as a form 'cosplaying' in the public view.I really did not understand how that entire 'cosplaying' worked.Maybe it is just me for not getting involved into that kind of stuff.

"Where are the other men I left here?" The creature asks.

I shrug.

"I dunno." I said, tapping my hands together. I lied, really.There is a funny thing about sending in an innocent man who will become not-so-innocent once he is out. I used to be an honest man; now, I really ain't. "One minute they were here, and then, the next they are not." I look over to the side at the open door with hope I could see if there is another ugly one waiting. "Is there a partner in crime with you?" I glance up to the oddly metal armor. "Are they shy?They don't need to be shy of a thirty-two year old."

The creature made a grunt.

"My partner is right outside the door." The Creature said.

"Gotta name?" I ask.

"You'll laugh." The creature said.  "I can tell you my partner's name."

"Curious alien." I said.

From the shadows I could see were moving.What a neat trick that Loki was doing. Too good to be true anyway.I haven't been to update what this Loki did in New York. Sometimes we didn't get the news in prison.I don't know why exactly but it was really strange for that to happen about a 'event in new york' that everyone not from Earth knows.Why the hell does everyone but me know?

"His name is Samyel." The creature said.

"Samuel?" I ask. "Fine name for a young man."

"No." The creature said s the darkness's shadows crept by. "S-a-m-y-e-l."

"Really?" I ask. "Is that how you spell the name of a religious person?"

The creature tilts its head at me. 

"Religious is not part of my culture." The creature said. 

"Religions has and always has been part of cultures." I said. "Would you take off your helmet for your god?"

"No." The creature said. "I have no god."

"Family?"  I ask.

"If I did; it would be my entire race." The creature replied.

Loki and Peter appears at the entrance and the creature that was positioned to the side had fallen.The creature turns his head--or more his helmet--right towards  the commotion only to be punched out by a big hard boot that  had bought a year before being taken into the prison. Yep it is a really old boot but it does sure as hell come in handy against punching out a alien.Part of the glasses chipped off and then I used my boot to further cave in the the helmet probably killing the creature.

"Nice chatting with you." I said, to the unresponsive body.

"Part one, done." Peter said."Now off to the ship room!"

Peter ran the other direction.

Loki disappeared in a cloud of purple'ish light gray puff of smoke becoming a bat in some way and flew off from the scene. I get out of the cell looking out in case there were any upcoming duplicates of the creature. I look down to my right to see this Samyel laying dead missing part of his legs.Man,that is really one nasty god flying in the air.I wonder how they were able to not make an argument over it. 

"Run, Henry." I tell myself running the other direction that Peter didn't go.  

I slid into a mass hall. Oh yeah the creatures were having lunch.The creatures look up from their plates towards me.Some of them had some meat dangling from their ugly horrid mouths, some were using their forks, and a few had been talking when I walked in.I make a nervous laugh seeing these  guys right here staring right back at me.

"Hey." I said.  "Some security guards you are!"

I ran off after making that probably insulting comment.

"Get him!" The creatures yell as tables were being flipped over loud and clear.

Now, all I had to worry about was not getting caught.