Part 2: Get Ready

"A party how exciting, I must inform my stepmother right away, thank you." Cheese said as he closed the door and went upstairs.

"Stepmother, guess what?" Cheese said.

"Cheese you know better than to disturb our meal." Miss Hoofton said angerly.

"I know but an invitation was delivered, it's from the princess." Cheese said handing the invite to his stepmother.

"Ooh, give it to me." Pokey said.

"No, me." Courtland said.

After she read it, Miss Hoofton said, "Oh, this is good news; boys stop bickering. The princess is throwing a royal party tonight."

"Whoa, really." Pokey exclaimed.

"That's awesome." Courtland added.

"Did you read the part about 'all eligible stallions'?" Cheese chimed in by asking.

"Yes, indeed I did." Miss Hoofton said disappointed as she put the invitation down on the table.

"What?!? Mother that can't be true, he can't go with us." Pokey said angerly.

"Yeah he can't go with us to the princess's party he's the servant." Courtland agreed.

Miss Hoofton thought about it for a bit and said, "Tell you what Cheese. If you can complete all your chores and help your brothers get ready, provided you can find something suitable to wear, you may come with us as well."

"Thank you, stepmother. I will." Cheese said happily.

~Time skip~

As the party drew near, his brothers were ready, and all his chores were complete.

"Are you coming, Cheese?" Pokey asked sarcastically.

"No Pokey. I'm not." Cheese replied, knowing that he didn't have time to modify anything he had in his meager closet. He walked up the stairs to his room, defeated. He sat on his bed and watched his family drive away in the carriage from his small window. Suddenly out of nowhere, a stallion appeared in puff of magic, "Greetings Cheese, I'm here to help you go to the party."

"Who are you?" Cheese asked.

"Oh, that's not important." the stallion replied. "Come with me." The stallion teleported himself and Cheese outside of the house. "I first, wait I forgot hold on." the stallion said before making a script appear. "Aha I remember." he said while making the script disappear again. "I need to make a carriage and a horse. And I also need to make you look good."

"Wait, what did you just do?" Cheese asked confused.

"Oh, I had to check the script. I forgot my lines Now I need to magic or something." the stallion said paused and asked, "Do you have any fruit around here?"

"Uh, yes. There's a cherry tree. Why do you ask?" Cheese replied by asking.

"Go pick one for me, would ya?" the stallion asked.

"Ok, I guess." Cheese said as walked over to the cherry tree, picked one and walked back.

"Good now place the cherry on the ground." the stallion told Cheese.

"Can do." Cheese said with a salute as he put the cherry on the ground.

"Back up, please. Give me some room." the stallion said.

"Ok." Cheese said as he gave the stallion some room.

"Now uh, there are some words that I have to say." the stallion began while he was holding his wand over the cherry. "Abra cadabra." he said.