Before you knew it, you were sat up against a wall somewhere inside of Hogwarts. How did you get in here? All you remembered was collapsing after being overworked by Malfoy. Did you get up and walk in here yourself or.... did someone carry you..? No, that can't be it, Malfoy would never carry you inside. He'd rather leave you outside, passed out, until you can begin your next training session. You looked down to see a water bottle and a piece of paper folded up on the floor. You opened the note to see what was written inside: 'you passed out. Meet me at the field again at 3pm sharp okay? You best be walking by then or I'll have to tell my father that you let our team lose.' The letter was from Draco, so does that mean he was the one who brought you inside?
-
You fixed your face and refreshed yourself, trying to look like you didn't just pass out an hour ago, and head off to the field again. You felt bad that Malfoy had to drag you inside, so you thought you'd listen to everything he says, without whining. 'So, what are we going to do now' you spoke as soon as you saw Draco standing waiting for you. He turned to face you, and revealed a broom from behind him. No way. You were horrible at riding a broom stick! Not to mention how you had barely ever even been on one! Sure you had to learn how to use one, but you weren't ever the best at it. 'I'll be teaching you how to ride a broom stick. I've seen you use one before, and if you're still that bad, then we're going to have problems.' he said sternly. You rolled your eyes and grabbed the broom stick from his hands. 'Okay, show me what you've got' he said.

After a few attempts of shouting 'up' at the stick, you shakily sat on the broom stick, and tried your best to stay on it. Distracted and horrified by your own skills, you didn't even notice the distraught face Draco was pulling while watching you fight the broom stick. 'Okay, okay STOP. Merlin, you are terrible??,' Draco shouted. You let out a weak laugh. 'I didn't want to get my hands dirty for this, damn. Move up.' You looked at him puzzled. 'Move up on the broom, give me some space' he snapped. You moved on up the broom, like he said. To your surprise, he actually sat down on the broom behind you. A certain heat was being passed from his body to yours. You couldn't explain the feeling. Maybe it was because of how closely he was pressed against you, or maybe the beautiful aroma that surrounded you as he sat down. He grabbed your hands with his and placed them on the front of the broom stick. Leaning over you now, his hands rested on yours, tightly gripping the broom stick handle. Slowly, the broom started to hover above the ground. A smile formed on your face, you were actually flying now! 'Keep hold of it here now, okay? Don't let go or we'll both fall to our deaths, okay y/l/n?' The seriousness in his tone scared you a little. He let go of your hands and leaned back off of you. You definitely weren't that good, and now that you were high up in the air, you had to give it your all. You concentrated, you had to keep this broom flying high. And you did! The broom kept flying, and once you got the hang of it, you steered it around too! Soon enough, the two of you were soaring in the sky. You zoomed around on the broom at top speed, and let out a wild laugh. Feeling the wind in your face like this was a new sensation to you, you felt ecstatic! You heard Draco let out a small laugh too, were your ears deceiving you or was he actually enjoying himself? You turned around quickly to see his face and there he was, smiling back at you. It felt like a dream. Not that you were dreaming of Malfoy. After your little high, you came back down to the ground and softly landed. 'That was amazing, you have to admit' you said, with a great smile plastered over your face, your hair still messy from all the wind. You looked down to see that Draco had wrapped his arms around you while in the air, once he realised too, he immediately let go and jumped off of the broom. 'Whatever y/l/n, I could fly a broomstick better when I was a baby' he scoffed. Back to his cold self. 'I'd suggest you learn how to fly that broom stick better before the game, or you'll make a fool out of me and the whole team. I'd rather not have the Malfoy name tainted because you can't separate flying for fun and flying for a match' he shouted. Your smile faded and you got off of the broom. 'That's enough for today, put the broom back before you leave' he said while turning away from you. 'But I haven't even practiced anything yet!' You exclaimed back. He ignored you and turned the corner.
-
Today was the big match. The game that you had been waiting for. You were still annoyed at Malfoy for snapping at you the other day, but you still worked hard to learn how to play properly. Not for him, but for the rest of the team and all of the Slytherins. You were in the quidditch attire, ready to go out there against the Ravenclaws team. The captain came out to give your team a small talk before hand. He made eye contact with you and said 'I'm glad you could make it', in a cold but oddly kind tone. You rolled your eyes at him and looked away. 'Right, you all need to go out there and do the best you can, or I'll be telling my father about the sad excuses for quidditch players you all are'  Hmm. He's rude even trying to be inspiring. That was Draco. You just wanted this to be over.

The match had begun and all players were now on the field. The extra practice you had done really did pay off, you were flying in the sky with ease! If you said you were proud of yourself, it would be an understatement. Being goal keeper wasn't easy, and was probably the most dangerous position, seeming ass everyone and everything would be flying your way. No wonder the original goal keeper was off sick. You powered on, despite a couple minor injuries, your team was winning. You liked to think that it was all thanks to you. The game was going great and you felt energetic. You could finally prove to Malfoy that you were a good player and weren't completely useless. Suddenly, you looked up and saw another player zooming right towards you. They clashed right into you, causing you to be knocked off of your broom. You began to fall fast, and since you were so high up, the pressure caused you to pass out mid-air. 'Y/N!' Draco screamed. He chased after you on his broomstick, going faster and faster, to catch you. Tears formed in his eyes, he wouldn't be able to catch up to you in time. Your lifeless body plummeted down, while a helpless Draco tried his absolute best to grab you. Seconds before you came in contact with the ground, he managed to scoop you up onto his broom. He tightly gripped you, so that you wouldn't fall again. Quickly, he lowered his broom and lay you on the floor. 'She's- she's not waking up. Somebody help me!' He cried, professor mcgonagall quickly came to him, and declared the match to be over due to the current circumstances. 'Let's take her to the hospital wing' she said to Draco, he silently sobbed while picking you up and carrying you over to your hospital bed. He lay you down gently, and stared for a moment. You had bruises all over you, assumably from all the training you did, and some from the hits you took during the match. Mcgonagall placed her hand on his shoulder and asked him to leave the room so that you could be helped.
-
Slowly, your eyes began to open, at the sound of someone softly calling your name. You rubbed your eyes to regain focus in them and saw blaise stood in front of you. 'Oh wow you actually woke up! I thought I'd try calling out your name and see if it gets you up' he said. Up? What did he mean by that? 'You'd been unconscious after an accident while playing quidditch' he said, his eyes slowly turning towards Draco, who was sat on a chair next to your bed. He was asleep. You followed Blaise's eyes to see Draco next to you. 'What..what's he doing here..?' You groggily asked. 'He's been sleeping here since yesterday, when the accident happened. He didn't move from that chair once, not even for food! He hasn't ate anything from since before this match. Poor guy,' you looked at his face while he slept. He looked tired. 'he doesn't do this sort of stuff for just anyone, you must really mean something to him' You looked away as your mind started to wander. He really stayed here all of yesterday and today, without eating anything, just for me? Draco began to shift in his seat; blaise quickly sputtered out 'I'll leave you two alone' before exiting the room. You watched him as he opened his eyes, and looked away when he made eye contact with you. 'Y/n you're-' You cut him off, 'I know that you've been staying here in this room with me, taking care of me. And I also know that you're the one who saved me...' you both exchanged warm looks, he softly smiled at you, letting his shield down. 'Thank you. I didn't know you cared-' He stopped your words with a sweet kiss on your lips. The sensation cured any pain in your body for just a few moments, it felt like everything was okay. You pulled away and looked into his deep silver eyes, he flashed you a great big smile. He pulled you into a giant hug, the warmest hug you had ever felt. You were glad that you could share this hug with Draco. You smiled into the hug and buried your head in his shoulder, he let out a small laugh at your cute gesture. After a moment, he pulled you away, looked into your eyes and laughed, 'your goal keeping is still pretty bad'.