C A P T A I N

A single drop of rain fell onto your face. You sighed. And then another. You knew you'd have to clean up all the muddy mess after this rain was done. Today, you were asked to join the slytherin quidditch team, as per Captain Draco's request, because the previous goal keeper was out sick. What great timing. Why me? You thought to yourself. It's not like he picked you based on your exquisite skills in quidditch. No. He probably picked you so he can watch you fail, and make himself look even better. But now that you were the newest member of the team, he chose you to do all the hard, dirty work.

'Y/n...y/n.. Y/N!?' You snapped back into reality by hearing the sound of somebody calling your name. 'Y/n, now that you're listening, I'd suggest you have all this equipment cleaned and put away properly... unless you want to be kicked off of the team' Great. You would LOVE to be kicked off of this team, but you knew that your dad would love to see you out on the field, so you had to suck it up for just a few more days, until the match. Then, you would be free.

You audibly sighed and shot a small glare at malfoy, he mimicked your facial expression and hissed 'have it done quickly' before running back inside, to shelter himself from the rain. You looked back down at the muddy equipment scattered over the field. This was gonna take a while.
-
The next morning, you head on downstairs into the dining hall. Almost every seat was full, so you took the first empty seat you found. Just your luck. Malfoy was here. Sitting right opposite you. 'Fancy seeing you here y/l/n, I didn't think they let the trolls sit at the tables too' he laughed.
'Ha ha very funny malfoy' you replied.
You sat silently eating your food, unfazed by Draco's presence. But it seemed like he didn't want to ignore you. For what seemed like every two seconds, he would poke you, prod you, make remarks about you and sometimes just stare at you until it became uncomfortable. He wanted to make sure your breakfast was as intolerable as possible. You quickly finished your food and jumped up out of your seat to go and find your friends so you could hang out, but before you could get anywhere, a hand held you back. You looked down to see malfoy holding your arm. 'Hey what the hell malfoy let go', he looked at you with an evil smirk. What did he have planned now? 'We have to train' he said. We have to WHAT? You thought. 'Don't you dare leave y/l/n, I have to fix you before the match, or you'd embarrass me. And you don't want to embarrass me.' he warned.

He dragged you outside onto an empty field, out of sight from any other students. 'Draco what do you want from me?' you whined, you really didn't want to be out here, you wanted to be inside with your friends, relaxing. Not out here, slaving away by cleaning equipment or rearranging things that have no reason to be rearranged. 'I'm going to train you.' He said, a smirk appeared on his face, as if he was proud of himself. Your face dropped. You couldn't believe this was really happening. But you weren't in a position to refuse. If you did, he would make your life a living hell, so you'd rather just "train" with him and get it over with. 'Fine, what's first then' you sighed with defeat. With a smile, he said 'first, we will work on your atrocious stamina,' what did he know about your stamina anyways? Wasn't it a bit harsh to call it atrocious... 'you will be running around this field. Five times'
'Five times?! This field is huge! Do you want me to die while running??' You exclaimed with shock present on your face.
'If that's what it takes, then yes' he coldly said.

You looked up to the field and braced yourself. You took in one last big breath, and began to run. One lap around and you could already feel yourself getting tired. Were you really this unfit? But you couldn't let yourself lose to Malfoy. He already knew you couldn't do it, and you didn't want to give him that sense of satisfaction. You powered on, feeling a little embarrassed that he was sat on the side watching you run for your life around this field. Your legs were giving out at the third lap, how were you supposed to even finish this lap, forget about 5! Suddenly, your vision began to blur, and your legs felt weak. You fell to the floor and lay there. You weren't sure if you were unconscious or just really really tired. For a second, you thought you heard malfoy calling out your name.. but.. that couldn't be true, right? You were out of your mind, so you probably imagined it. Malfoy doesn't care for anyone but himself.