Justin

Justin's pov
"So I guess you'll be living with us now." Ally smiles
"Well I wish we weren't," I say "everything was great until you came along and took dad!" I shouted
"Justin, calm down." Dad says
"No, dad, you're just as bad! You left us and if you didn't mum wouldn't be this way!" I sit back down and hold myself tightly until the bell rings.
"I'm going to go to my class," ally smiles and then turns to Dad "keep me posted" and then she walks off back to the art room or wherever it is she teaches.
"Look Justin," dad says "I'm sorry about your mother but she's not here and you have no choice but to live with us."
"Whatever." I say and I get up and leave his office and Leo follows close behind.

Tiffany's pov
One the way to class I am speaking to Floyd when mum comes over to have a word.
"Hey Tiff, Floyd," mum smiles "Vaughn's children Justin and Leo are coming to stay with us for a while."
"Why?" Me and Floyd say in synchronisation.
"Olga is unwell and has dropped the boys off with Vaughn." Mum says
"Oh, they must have been the two boys with the car," Floyd starts "hey! He's the one who called me Ginger nut!"
"Ginger Ninja." I correct him and reach up and scruff his hair.
"Look, just be nice to them." Mum laughs
"Sure thing." I smile
"Now you two get to class and I'll see you later." Mum smiles
"Bye mum." Me and Floyd say at the same time, again sometimes it's like we are twins that accidentally got separated by a couple years at birth!
But I can't believe Justin is my step brother! It is so unfair!

Floyd's pov
I can't believe that brat Justin is my step brother! I walk into Miss Mulgrew's class to see him sat down on a desk, not any old desk, the only free desk! Which means I have to sit next to him.
"Hey, it's ginger ninja again!" Justin smirks
"I can't believe you're Vaughn's son," I whisper angrily "you're nothing like him."
"I wasn't like this before," he says "blame your stupid mum for taking dad away."
This is what pissed me off. "Don't you dare call my mum stupid!" I shout as I stand up, Justin smirks and stands up to.
"I will do it again," Justin shouts back "your mum is stupid."
"Justin, Floyd cooler now!" Miss Mulgrew shouts
"Where would that be exactly." I smile
"Out the door, along the corridor and the third door on your right." Miss Mulgrew says "oh and boys no fighting on the way, thank you."
And then we leave the class, we walk to the cooler in silence and when we walk in I spot two girls, I think they're Lisa and Shaznay, looking flirtatiously at Justin.
"Justin in the top right corner and Floyd in the bottom right corner." Mr Reid says gesturing to the two seat I got on sit down and it hasn't been five minutes and Justin is already flicking paper balls at my head, great, it's going to be a long first period.