2.

Bad Boy

What could I say about Tyler Henderson?

One, he looked angry.

Two, he was very, very handsome.

Three, he had a bloody nose and his fists had blood on them.

I doubt that it was his blood on his fists.

''Wow.'' I mumbled as I eyed his appearance.

His hair was messy, looking like he just rolled out of bed and didn't do anything to his hair. Tyler's eyes were an icy blue, his cheekbones high. Oh, I go weak for boys with high cheekbones. His full plump lips red and wet from his tongue licking them.

He was about to walk past me until he made eye contact, then it felt like everything stopped.

It gave me time to look at his appearance again, he was beautiful. The black top he was wearing was long and baggy but you could still see his developed muscles. He was tall, very tall. Maybe standing around 6ft2.

Tyler's almost one head taller then me!

''Is there a problem, Mr. Henderson?'' Mr Jones voice filled my ears, Tyler didn't even concentrate on Mr. Jones.

He continued to stare into my eyes, and I felt intimidated, I could tell he was highly respected by the way his posture was straight, and he stood tall towering almost everyone.

''Move.''

Woah, his voice was husky and low. It was so sexy.

I was about to move when a body moved to the side of me, I suddenly broke the eye contact and it was like I could suddenly hear everything that was going on and time continued, Sammie got up and winked at me. Why? I don't know.

Sammie sat somewhere else, and continued to watch just like the rest of the class as Mr.Jones tried to catch every ones attention.

To my surprise, Tyler sat next to me and pulled my chair closer to his. ''What's your name?'' Tyler turned his chair to the side so that he was resting against the wall and his body facing mine.

''Um. L-Lily.'' I gulped, suddenly nervous by how intimidating he was.

Tyler smirked, he sniffed the air slightly as he watched me.

Oops! I didn't mean for that to come out like that.

A low growl escaped Tyler, he sounded like an animal.

''What the fudg--'' I cut myself off before I say anything else stupid, I'm already embarrassing myself in front of a hot boy who reminds me of a dog.

Tyler cleared his throat, but replaced the frown with a bright smile. ''Are you new? I've never seen you before.'' I nodded my head slowly.

Tyler watched me for a few seconds.

''You're a very beautiful girl.''

I blushed a dark red, ''Thank you.'' I mumbled, not trusting my voice.

I've never been called beautiful except from my mum.

''Have you got a boyfriend?'' The question was very blunt, but I furrowed my  eyebrows  at the question.

''No, I just moved to America.'' I replied.

Mr Jones caught my attention but the sudden loud clap he did which made a few sleeping students jump out of their slumber.

''Right, class. Work the person next to you finish this maths sheet, whoever finishes first gets a bar of chocolate.'' Mr. Jones voice was filled with sarcastic excitement. Some of the students groaned but then replaced it with a smile once Mr.Jones glared at them.

Once the sheet was handed to me and Tyler, I pulled out my pencil. I was familiar to the questions since we learned the same in England.

I bit my bottom lip once I could feel Tyler's blue eyes watched the side of me, I felt as if he was looking at every single detail of me. It didn't feel uncomfortable, but it felt strange, I felt nervous and I could feel a dark blush appearing on my cheeks again, I rest my left cheek on my palm trying to hide the blush, I heard a low chuckle from Tyler meaning he knew what I was doing.

I continued to the do the questions and cursed under my breath once I made a mistake. I looked through my bag and pencil case only to find out I don't have a rubber.

I turned to the side, to see Tyler still staring but with a smirk on his face. I looked down to see that my light pink, lacey bra strap was on a show. I covered it with my top, and cleared my throat as I turned to the right of me. I caught the boys attention who had baby blue eyes, and was quite good looking. He had a charming smile on his face, ''Hey. Do you have a rubber?'' I whispered.

The boy raised his  eyebrows , ''A what?''

''A rubber.'' I said, more loudly.

I caught a few more students attention. I don't see why people were watching now. All I was doing was asking for a rubber.

''Mh, well sure baby. Do you want to use it with me?'' The boy's baby blue eyes looked me from head to toe, his bottom lip scraped his teeth as he bit onto it.

''Um, well sure. But I need it now.'' I replied, I placed my hand out for him to pass it to me. ''We can do it after class, babe.''

A loud throat being cleared echoed the room, ''Excuse me, James. We all know that Lily is from England, and that a rubber means eraser. Don't take that as an advantage James to embarrass her in front of the class.''

I slid down closer into my seat once Mr.Jones continued. ''Sweetheart, in America rubber means a condom.''

He shook his head at my reaction once I covered my face with my hands.

But once I calmed down, and James had stopped laughing a long with his friends, I turned back to Tyler who's chest was raising, he was shaking. ''Are you okay?'' He looked furious.

Tyler suddenly got up from the chair, his eyes on someone else.

Tyler made an animal like noise, and his fists were clenched. Within a second, he leaped forward, barely missing me, and jumped onto the boy who was talking to me, James.

***

Comment and vote :)