The end of the war and the start of a new chapter.

Start from the beginning

Narrator-san: One absolutely destroying punishment later... 

Elf-sensei: *She left bright red, but smiling like a kid on Christmas morning*"fufufu. I will now store upon you the gift of forgiveness, your welcome."

Y/N: "I'm glad." Now I'm going to put my head into the ground for a couple days.

Elf-sensei: "Right. As you can see, I'm in the middle of working!"

Masamune: "Your a light-novel author, right?"

Y/N: "From what I've seen, that may just be her day job. She makes a great chef."

Elf-sensei: *She visibly flustered* "Just shut up and eat."

Narrator-San: They both have the same idea as they both go for the soup, Y/N being the first to bite then followed by Masamune.

Elf-sensei: "I named that 'Spring Pixie's Full nudity Soup'! H-How is it?"

Y/N: "This taste really good!" But why is it named that? Does the name imply anything in particular?

Masamune: "It's amazingly tasty!" I wonder why it's named though? Oh well, it's at least good.

Both Masamune and Y/n: "Thank you for the meal."/ "Thanks for the food it was great."

Elf-sensei: "I'm a professional author, so of course it would be."

Y/N: "Sensei, those two things have no correlational."

Elf-sensei: "Fufufu. The feelings of wanting to cook a meal from scratch for someone whose on your mind. Thanks to you, I understand how the heroine thinks when she cooks for others."

Y/N: "Oh, that's what you were getting at."

Masamune: "I see." That's actually pretty smart. You can't get the best writing experience without going through some of the things you write about.

Elf-sensei: "I write novels as a hobby. But hobbies you don't play seriously are all boring, right? Because it's a hobby, I put all my might into it!"

Y/N: "But now I must ask you a question sensei."

Elf-sensei: "What would that be?"

Y/N: "You said you work with motivation, or don't work at all. So what makes you want to work? What makes sensei determined to draw? Also, who did you have in mind while cooking, and who motivated you to cook?" I think it's her mom, but it could be a wildcard.

Elf-sensei: "That's a secret for only the chef to know. Let me perfectly deflect the question. I've been waiting to draw this out, if I were Goku, I would have already shouted, 'You fool!' You have fallen for my trap card. So here's a question to you, Y/N-kun, what motivates you to draw. Or should I say... what motivates you to draw... Mr.Smith-San!"

Y/N: We must play this cool. This is do or die. "What? Now where did that come from? That's pretty left field might I say."

Masamune: "Eh? No way. I have to agree with Y/N, there's no way that's possible."

Elf-sensei: *Now dressed up as detective* "I have been doing research on the identity's of both Eromanga-sensei and Mr.Smith-San. After a long time of searching, and several dead ends lI was able to get a hold of some information for who you worked for. Then it finally stacked up. Male, lives with family, so from that he must be either young or not well off. But then I saw the distributors and those he's worked with and knew for certain he wasn't poor. Finally, I talked to a certain receptionist and after a painful amount of convincing, I was able to get her to reveal your identity by mistake.  A perfect slip up that gave me everything I needed. And now here you are. Y/N Izumi you are actually Mr.Smith-San!"