𝗰𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘀...

Comenzar desde el principio

"Am I gonna see you again?" Jordan wants to know. He looks hurt and his big puppy eyes make Symere do something he would've never done if his mind wasn't such a mess right now.

Sighing, he makes his way over to the table again and lays the things in his hands down. Under Jordan's observant eyes, he rips a piece of paper out of the notebook and scribbles his private phone number on it.

"Call me if you need someone to talk to."

_____________________________

Later that day, Symere is laying in his bed at home and trying to fall asleep. He's extremely tired and confused about everything that happened with Jordan and he spent the last two hours thinking about the whole situation.

He's finally slowly drifting away when he suddenly hears someone ringing the doorbell.

Wondering who would come by at this time, since it was already 8 pm, he lifts the blanket off of himself and stands up to go open the door.

It's Rakim.

"Hey, Sy. I wanted to say sorry. Can I come in?" he asks with an apologetic smile. Two pizza cartons are in his hands.

Symere, who honestly already forgot their fight, returns the smile and moves so Rakim can enter.

His friend puts the pizza's down on the kitchen counter and goes back to Symere to give him a hug.

"I'm an idiot sometimes" he mumbles into the smaller ones dreadlocks.

"Not only sometimes" Symere laughs. Rakim ruffles his hair and lets go of him.

They sit on the couch, each with a slice in their hand, and talk about their normal lives outside of work like they always did when they used to meet more frequently.

"Do you know who called me today after you threw me out?"

"Tell me" Symere says and takes a bite.

"The guy I interviewed. Tyler, Carter's neighbor. He asked me for a date" Rakim says and Symere can swear he sees him blush a little bit.

"Cute!" Symere says excitedly. He is happy for his friend and really hopes that Tyler and him will end up dating longer than a week, which is the time span Rakim normally sticks to his love affairs at most.

"And you?" Rakim asks curiously.

Symere looks to the side. "I don't know. I'm not seeing anyone right now."

He hasn't been going on a real date in over a year. Work is keeping him too busy to focus on finding love. Besides the occasional hook up in a bar or club, he hasn't had a lot of action lately.

And the almost-kiss with Jordan is obviously nothing he would tell Rakim about.

The other one notices his downcast expression and tries to cheer him up. "I'm sure you're gonna find someone soon. You're the whole package. Cute, funny, caring...Anyone ending up with you as their boyfriend would be the luckiest man on earth."

Symere looks over to him surprised. Rakim doesn't compliment others very often so he's a little bit caught of guard but also very flattered by his friend's words.