The new member of the family

Start from the beginning

Phenonix: So now Luma, you know Trucy, you already met Miles and of course me, so here's you other sister: Khaila!

Phoenix make a move to encourage Khaila to present herself. 

Khaila: I'm your new big sister, i guess... My name is Khaila.

Luma: I'm happy to meet you, Khaila!

Khaila: Oh, well... Me too...

Luma: What do you like to do?

Khaila : Hum... Drawing? Yeah, i do like drawing a lot.

Luma: That... Seems cool.

Khaila; Yeah, it is...

The two parent was smiling at their new child, it took them months before being finaly able to have her in the family, things that everybody can understand. But even with the good reason, Khaila has the feeling of being replace by somebody better than her, by a better daugther and sister...

Khaila suddently got distracted of her thoughts when she heard somebody knocking at the door. She looked around her and her dads and her new sister were not in the all anymore, probalby visiting the house. Only Trucy was still here with her, and it's precicely her who goes to open the door.

Trucy: Polly!!! You came!

??: Only because you forced me to came...

The guy who enter in the house with a gift in hand is name Apollo. He's a member of the agency Pheonix Wright own and he is Trucy's biological big brother. Their relation between the two of them always has been a little complicated, they always love make fun of the other, but still care about him or her and that, looong before they discover they really are related. But even now, Apollo don't really see himself a part of the family, so that's why he didn't want to come here today for the celebration of the new member.

Khaila: Oh, hi Apollo! 

Apollo: Hi Khaila... So where is the new member and Mr. Wright that i can give them my gift and leave?

Khaila: I don't know... They'll probably come back in some minutes.

Apollo: -sigh- But i don't have time for "some minutes"! 

Trucy: And why that? You are going on a date with Klavier?

Apollo: I- ... It doesn't concern you Trucy...

Trucy: Of course it concerne me, i'm your sister!

Apollo: And i'm a lawyer, what's your point? I have the right to have secrets, even for you. 

Trucy: So, it IS a secret!

Apollo: No, i- .... -sigh- Nevermind... I doesn't matter...

It's at this moment that the parents and her child come in the hall, surprised.

Miles: Oh, Mr. Justice! I thought you didn't want to come.

Apollo: I didn't, but...

Pheonix: "Someone" forced you, right?

Apollo: Yeah...

Trucy: Thee hee!

Apollo: Anyway... I'm only here to give a present to the new member... 

Luma was hiding behind Pheonix, but since she do have 16 years old, it was easy to find her. 

Pheonix: Don't be scared, Luma. It's Apollo! One of my subbordinate! He has a lot of defaults, but he is really kind and care a lot about almost everybody.

Apollo: ... What does that suppose to mean?

Trucy: Pffff! He's not wrong, tho!

Pheonix: Of course, 'cause i'm Wright!