RULES: PARTICIPANTS AND JUDGES

welcome to the rules section of the awards!

-

RULES (FORMS ARE CLOSED)
PARTICIPANTS

1. you must follow GOXDIE- , awesomexgurl , -cxlxstial, this account and your respective hosts. anyone unfollowing later will be disqualified and/or stripped from their ranking.

2. all works must have at least three chapters. no exceptions. (excluding cast, playlist, prologue, etc).

3. no bribery. you will be booted.

4. add this book to your reading list. the password is the second letter of your username. comment this under 'other'.

5. give this book a shoutout on your wall to all of your followers. this is to ensure that these awards will be known (helps you more than us).

6. you must alert us immediately if you have changed your username or book title. failure to do so and your entry will be considered void.

7. be amicable with participants as well as other judges.

8. you can enter up to 2 books in separate genres.

-

RULES
JUDGES

1. please follow everyone within The Oldies Awards, including the awards account.

2. you cannot be a judge for these awards if you are already a judge for another ongoing one. this is to ensure a smooth and quick judging cycle.

3. add this book to your reading list. the password is the color of your eyes. comment this under 'other'.

4. shoutout this book on your wall to all of your followers.

5. you must alert us immediately if you have changed your username. failure to do so and your entry will be considered void.

6. be amicable with participants as well as other judges.

7. do not accept bribery. you and your genre will be disqualified (and that sucks for everyone).

much love!