Chapter 2: Random Events

Start from the beginning

"For the meeting today, I'm going to go over the club's budget and the school festival this year. I was thinking that we should hold a fundraiser at the festival to raise money for the club so that we could afford to do events and such" [f/n] proposed.

"Oooo. That's a good idea [l/n]-senpai. But how would we raise money for the fundraiser?" asks Ito.

"I'm still thinking about that since each of the classroom and clubs will be having their own activity going on and the money will be going to their class or club. I'm wondering how we could have a separate activity to raise money for our club." [f/n] sighs and closes her eyes, deep in thought.

"Why don't we set up a photo booth or something" Amano says.

"Huh? Care to further elaborate on that Amano-kun?" [f/n] questions opening her eyes.

"Hey, I'm not sure if you're just blind or really stupidly oblivious but almost the entire school worships you, Kaichou-sama. If we set up a photo booth for people to pay to take pictures with you, just imagine how much profit we'll be sweeping in." A devious grin makes it way onto Amano's face.

"What?" [f/n]'s cheeks redden and she feels her face grows warm.

"God Kaichou-sama. You might be ranked #2 in academics but you are so clueless when it comes to social life" exasperates Amano.

"You know, for once Hotaru-kun has a pretty good idea [f/n]-chan" inputs Nakayama, nodding his head.

"HEY! What do you mean "for once"? I always have amazing ideas!" interjects Amano. He slams his hands down onto the table and stands up.

"Sit your 5-year old ass down Amano-kun" [f/n] states while staring Amano down. Amano, for all the tough image he likes to project, gulps and sits back down.

"Alright, I guess...we could do a photo booth for our club." [f/n] reluctantly agrees after weighing out all the pros and cons in her head. Alright, the four of them were pretty popular in the school. With [f/n] known as the untouchable goddess, Amano the playboy in 1st year, Ito the adorable and innocent 2nd year, and Nakayama the 3rd year heartthrob, this photo booth should garner a lot of attention. [f/n] nods to herself. All of that money could greatly benefit the club...and secure their dominance in the school.

"Alright then I'll create a google form that we could all a contribute our ideas and plans too then. I'll send it to you guys later today. We'll also have to monitor the activities that other classrooms and clubs will be doing at the school festival. I believe that it will be best if we divide that out among the four of us. I'll text you guys later to assign what classroom or club that you will have to look over. That concludes the meeting for today. I'll see you guys tomorrow." [f/n] begins to gather all the papers together and packing up her bag. Everyone bids farewell to each other and go their own separate way. [f/n] makes her way over to the gym where the volleyball is practicing. She hears the thuds and bams of the volleyballs from inside the gym. Not wanting to interrupt their practice, [f/n] waits at the steps outside the gym instead.

"OOOooooo. Sunarin! Yer sister is here to pick ya up heheh." Miya Atsumu loudly exclaims when he spots her sitting out there.

"Shut up Atsumu. For the last time [f/n] is not my sister." Suna deadpans, taking a swig out of his water bottle.

"I don't know man. She's always been here to pick ya up. Even in middle school, I don't ever think there was day that I didn't see [f/n] pick ya up after school." Atsumu teasingly jokes.

"Atsumu, stop bothering other people and get back to practice" Kita says in his monotone voice.

Chills makes it way up Atsumu's back. "Oh yeah! Sorry Kita-san. My bad." Atsumu sheepishly said.