18

I was asleep.

Well, not really. I was pretending to be asleep so I could actually go to sleep, you know? That's not the point.

Anyways, I was trying to sleep when I heard the door to my hotel room open. I turn over in my bed to see who it was. "Hello?" I whispered.

"Skye, come on I need to talk to you." Someone whispers back. I can't tell who it is but based on how short the person is I'm guessing it's Wells.

I grab my phone and squint at the screen trying to look at the time, "It's 2 am dude. Get out."

Wells walks over to my bed and pulls the sheets off of me, "Get out of bed." When I see his face closer to me I can see the he's been crying.

I get out of bed and go into the hallway with him. "What? What's wrong?"

I don't think I've ever seen Wells look so sad, it bugged me.

"Mom-" he closed his eyes. I could tell he was trying not to cry.

"Mom?"

He nodded, "She came up to me today. She said she's been following us on instagram. She wants to meet us."

"No."

"Skye she's already here."

I scoff. No fucking way my mom is here.

"I'm not gonna talk to her. I don't care that she's here Wells and I don't care what she has to say because I know you already want to defend her. No. Sorry." And with that I unlocked my room and slammed the door behind me.

Wells knocks, "Skye please...please."

I slid down the door, "No." I answered back.

By that time Sydney had woken up and was sitting up in her bed.

"Skye? Why are you on the ground?" She was asked me. Her voice was groggy.

"My mom is here and Wells wants me to talk to her." I manage to get out without screaming in anger.

Sydney pats her bed and I go to sit next to her. She pulls me in for a hug.

I really don't want a hug right now I just want to break something.

"Who do you want to talk to you. Mattia or me?"

"No offense but Mattia."

Sydney nods her head and then goes to get Mattia while I sit on her bed. Shaking.

Mattia opens the door and runs to me and pulls me into a hug.

Goddamn what is with all the hugs today?

"I know you don't want to talk to her. And I'm not here to convince you to-"

"Then what are you here for?" I ask him. He shrugs. He doesn't even know why I asked him here, "Mattia I- I need you to talk me into going to see her."

Mattia's face contorted into a face of confusion.

Let me phrase that better. His face turned into a face that could say, "Bitch what?" if it could.

He laughs, "I'm sorry, what?"

"Wells wants me to do this and no matter how much I hate that bitch I love him more. Please just talk me into it." I plead with him.

If anyone could convince me to do it it's him.

"I don't know why you're trying to get me to convince you. You obviously want to talk to her. If you didn't you would have asked me to convince you. Besides, don't you want closure? A reason why she let it all happen or why she did everything she did?" He offered.

Mattia was right.

I stood up and walked into Mattia and Wells's room. "Where is she?"

Wells looked up at me and smiled. It wasn't a happy smile it was a thank you smile.

"She gets ten minutes and," I look behind me. "Mattia comes too."

"Deal." Wells said.

A/n.

Short chapter I know.

But thank you so much for 24k reads. It's crazy. You guys are crazy.

Thank you.

I can't do this without you guys, obviously so thank you a million times :)

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

-Eve