Attraction

Ah yes, im back uwu. Here's another for all you CheesePie shippers.

6:59 am, Equestria - Cheese Sandwich

It was early in the morning when Cheese woke up. The sky was still pink as the sun was rising. He looked at boneless 2 to see if he was awake. Luckily he was. "Hey boneless two. I had this weird dream last night, it had Pinkie in it too." he rolled over to the rubber chicken to tell him about it.

"We were hopping across Ponyville until a large grown up version of Gummy walked in front of us and started eating everypony like it was cake! Then Pinkie started staring at me like it was my fault, which it obviously isn't. So Pinkie then leaned closer to me then pecked me on the cheek-" he stopped as he felt what seems to be tugging on his tail. But as he looked nopony was there. He was confused. He assumed it was his Cheesy Sense? Though this is something that never really happened before. As time progressed the tug turned into a pull as his tail was basically dragging him somewhere, though he didn't know where. As he looked at the direction he saw he was going to Ponyville, well with Boneless two of course.

7:30 am, Twilight's Castle - Pinkie Pie

"STARLIGHT!!!" as shouted by Pinkie Pie as she knocked on the gate of Twilight's Castle. Since Twilight doesn't stay there anymore, the castle was where Starlight was, she had Sunburst and Trixie live with her since they do help with the school and that it can be lonely living in there sometimes.

The door was opened by a tired Sunburst who seemed to be looking angry from being interrupted from his sleep. There wasn't any classes for the day at the time. "What do you want Pinkie?" Sunburst said as he yawned.

"Is Starlight in? I need her help." Pinkie was looking a little worried. "Starlight's still sleeping, I'll wake her up, you can come in."

7:39 am, Twilight's Castle, Throne Room

"So what's the problem Pinkie?" Starlight said still pretty tired. "Well, so my tail is kinda pulling me but I don't know where and still trying to stop it but it keeps pulling me really hard, I can't really tell if its my Pinkie Sense or not cause this didn't really happen before so im confused and I thought you could tell me what I need to do." Starlight followed through what she said, she didn't really know anything about earth pony magic or Pinkie Senses so she didn't really know what to help with.

"Im sorry Pinkie, I don't know how I can help. This isn't in my level of understanding, it seems that your tail is probably attracted to something. I think it's just best to follow it. And I don't think you can hold your tail any longer." she saw Pinkie struggling to keep her tail in one place.

"If you want, we can come with you so we can keep track of where you're going. When did this start anyways?"

"Well, it started when I was telling Gummy about this weird dream I had, then my tail started tugging me." Pinkie explained as her tail started to drag her out.

"Well what was the dream?" Starlight said, following Pinkie around.

Pinkie blushed. It wasn't really a dream she would want to talk about with anyone else. Starlight saw how her faced turned red, she thought it would be something more personal.

"Don't worry, your secret's safe with me." said Starlight as she giggled.

"If you say so. My dream was that me and Cheese were hopping around Ponyville until a GIANT Gummy came and started eating everypony in sight, after that I just kissed Cheese on the cheek..." her blush got larger, and her tail started dragging her faster by the second.

Starlight was smiling at Pinkie. Raising her eyebrow she asked, "So you like him?"

Pinkie was embarrassed. "I don't really know" her tail started pulling faster and faster now. Until they can see another pony also being dragged by their tail? Starlight's smile grew wider as she saw who it was, Pinkie was confused at her friend, she was facing backwards so she can't really see where she was headed.

"Pinkie, I think you have some company." Starlight said seeing the pony come closer. And they happened to hear Starlight. The pony looked behind them to see Pinkie also being dragged.

"Pinkie? Is that you?" Cheese said with a grin on his face.

Pinkie recognised the voice and looked as well, she saw Cheese and smiled. "Hi Cheesie! What are you doing?" as she giggled. "You're also being dragged by your tail? It's doing the same for me!"

Cheese laughed. Starlight felt really confident for some reason. As the two laughed their tails began to twist together. Once the two stopped they noticed what happened to their tails. It was Starlight's turn to laugh. The two were confused.

"What's happening?" Pinkie whispered.

"I don't know."

"What about our tails?"

"I think they're stuck."

Starlight walked over to the two with a smile. "Pinkie did your tail start pulling you when you talked about your dream with Cheese?"

"Well yeah, I told you about that."

"And Cheese did you have a dream where Pinkie kissed you on the cheek?"

"Yeah..?"

Starlight giggled. "I think I know why your tails are doing that."

"Why?" both said at the same time.

"You two are attracted to each other. Your tails must have somewhat captured that and looked for each other."

The two blushed and looked at each other.

"I think I better leave you two alone on this." Starlight said laughing as she walked away.

Cheese and Pinkie felt really awkward and had no words to say.

"So does this mean im your marefriend now?" Pinkie said

"I think so. Do you want to be my marefriend?" Cheese asked.

"Of course silly!" she faced him and hugged him tight. He hugged back.

And they lived happily ever after....