Music Class/He can Sing?!/Confession

Start from the beginning

They looked away fast

They looked away fast. I pulled it back up and continued walking. We passed Skeebo and his gang. I gave them a look that meant: 'Try me, I dare you'. They shivered and looked away. I smirked. 

After School

We went to the place that I was talking about, but before we could make another move, ghosts came. 'WHY THE FRICK NOW?!' I thought. Pac pulled out his power berries, ate one and turned into titanium Pac, he told me which berry does what and gives him what power. Cyli and Spiral got on their boards and began to sucking up the ghosts. Ghosts came for me. I snatched off my blindfold and gag. I got on all fours and growled, my tail turned sharp as four more spiky tails appeared, my skin was now black and blood red, my hair was dripping with blood and black goop. My eyes were pitch black as blood and black tears ran down my face, my hands were claws and my teeth were very sharp. I slashed the ghosts as they turned to slime. I ran on all fours, slashing and biting ghosts that I saw. "Go Y/n Go!" Cyli said. I jumped and bit a giant blue ghost, who was trying to eat a Pac Worlder. It burst into goo, gross. She cheered for me, but I knew she was scared of me. I saw Pac eating ghosts, I don't understand how he does that and not get sick. I ran to him, only for a ghost to sneak up behind him and throw him on the ground. His berry wore off. I felt something snap, I saw Pac about to be taken away. 'Oh. FREAK. NO!!' I thought as I ran to him and stood in front of him, growling. The ghosts came closer. 'I have no choice...I have to!' I thought. I let a demonic screech as the everyone looked at me. The ghosts froze and grew scared. 

The ghosts grew scared, that they flew away. 'Cowards' I thought. Pac sat up and saw me. I went to him and sat down. "Y-Y/n?" He asked. I nodded and turned back to normal, but whenever I turned into that thing, I shrink down to kid size. I looked at him as Spiral and Cyli landed and came over to us. "He...shrunk?" Cyli asked. "Looks like it." Spiral said. Pac rubbed my head. "Nice job Y/n. That was amazing." He said. Cyli handed me my gag and blindfold. I put them on and stood up. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah. Don't worry, this happens all the time when I turn into that thing." I said. "Oh okay. Will you grow back to normal size?" Pac asked. I nodded. "Yeah, it'll take 2 minutes." I said. Then a black limo came over. I hid behind Pac as he picked me up. Two people came out. "Mr. President, Sir C, what're you guys doing here?" Spiral asked. 

"We were coming to see what made that sound!" The president said

"We were coming to see what made that sound!" The president said. Then he saw me. "Who is this?" He asked. "This is Y/n Aku, he's new here. And...he made the noise." Pac said. "How can a little thing like him make a noise like that?" The president asked. Then I grew back to my normal size. I blinked as Pac placed me down. "Y/n, this is the president and Sir C. Sir C made us these boards and the president is in charge of the city." He said. "Nice to meet you, Y/n. I'm President Spheros. You can come to me whenever you have a problem or something is wrong, I'll be happy to help." He said, shaking my hand. "I'm Sir Cumference, but call me Sir C. I make gadgets for these kiddos to use to fight ghosts. I think...I can make a board as well. Would you like that?" He asked. I nodded. Sir C smiled. "Alright then, kiddo. I'll get to work on it." He said, walking away. "Well I need to get back to my office. I hope to see you again soon, Y/n. Good-bye kids." The president said, getting back in his limo and driving off. Then I felt someone pulling my hair. I turned and saw Pac, picking at the black stuff. "What is this stuff?" He asked. I shrugged. I really didn't know what that stuff was. 

Later(Cause I'm Lazy)

We were back in our dorms, just hanging out. Spiral and Cyli were cuddling, Me and Pac were playing video games. "Darn it, you won again." Pac said, as he lost to me. I smirked. I had my gag off...because Pac begged me to take it off. I giggled and looked back at the screen.

Pac pov

I like how peaceful he is. I like how he's gentle, cute and how protective he is of me. I pulled out a flower and I believe it's called the Wisteria Flower? I could be wrong.(The flower up top). I tapped on his shoulder. He looked at me and gasped. I noticed tears run down his face. "Oh! What's wrong?! You don't like flowers?!" I asked. "N-No, it's just...that was my mother's favorite flowers. I..." He hugged me tight. "Thank you for being with me." He said. I was taken back a bit, but I hugged back. "Is he okay?" Cyli asked. "Yeah...just another memory." I said. We broke away and I placed the flower in his hair. He blushed a bit. "Pac...tomorrow...can you follow me...in the maze? I'll bring a map, so we won't get lost." He asked. I nodded. "Yeah sure." I said. He smiled and hugged me again. 'He sure is a cuddle bug.' I thought. 

The Next Day

I followed Y/n into the maze, he brung a map and lead me to a dead end. He took a deep breath and turned around to face. He took off his gag and...spoke to me. His voice...sounded like an angel's, why would he hate the way he sounds? He sounds...so angelic. "Pac...I....okay listen closely...At a certain age of Demon Wolf Pac Worlder's like me...we have to find mates...and I'm at that age. So...will you....be my....mate?" He said, covering his face. I felt my face heat up. I pulled his hands away from his face, he looked at me an moved closer.

Nobody pov

The boys moved closer, until they closed the distance between them. It was a passionate kiss. They broke away and giggled. They placed their foreheads against each other. "Why did you decide to speak now?" Pac asked. "I...got enough courage to talk to you...and ONLY you. I don't want the others to find out yet." Y/n said. Pac nodded. "So are we official?" He asked. "Let me think." Y/n said, as he kissed Pac. "Does that answer your question?" He asked. Pac nodded, face red. "Don't worry Pac, I'll protect you no matter what happens." Y/n said, holding Pac close. "And I'll do the same...I love you Y/n." Pac said. Y/n smiled. "I love you to, Pac." He said. They kissed again. They broke away after 5 minutes. "L-Let's go back, before the other two get worried." Pac said, rubbing the back of his head. Y/n giggled and held Pac's hand. "Let's go." He said.

??? pov

Good job, son. You found a mate, who's willing to fight and die for you...and I know you'll do the same...be strong Y/n...don't lose the one you love dearly.