"What is it, old buddy?" Shaggy asked.

"Ri gotta range," Scooby replied.

"You've gotta change?"

"Ruh huh!"

"Alright, Scooby. Just meet us at the security check when you're finished."

With that said, the Great Dane walked off towards another direction while Shaggy led the girls through the airport. Yet as Twilight looked on, she couldn't help but feel suspicious.

"Hey Shaggy, what was that all about?" Twilight whispered.

"What was 'what'?" Shaggy asked.

"You know... 'That'?" Twilight whispered, slightly louder.

"Oh... Trust me. This will all go a lot better when he gets back."

Neither Twilight nor any of the girls knew what to believe with that statement. Nevertheless, they decided to just go along with it for the time being. It was probably the only way things were going to get done around here. Eventually they made their way toward the security checkpoint.

"Alright guys, now you're like gonna have to show the guy your tickets," Shaggy said.

The girls nod, as they watch Shaggy go first. They observe as he hands the security guy his ticket, before he was allowed to go through. Shaggy had placed his personal effects, his shoes included, in a plastic bin and sent it through a scanner. Shaggy then goes through a giant detector to check for any dangerous materials before he was finished.

As for Twilight and her friends, considering they didn't have a ton of baggage to bring along, they were mostly concerned with the rest of the procedure. But otherwise, they had no problem getting their tickets through security. Fluttershy was the last to go when she felt someone bump into her and made her squeak.

"Rorry rout rat, riss."

"Oh, that's quite all right," Fluttershy replied, not looking back.

Suddenly, Fluttershy froze for a moment and slowly looks back. Her eyes wide as she took a close look at the 'woman' in line behind her.

"Oh... My..."

<>

Meanwhile, at another part of the airport, a tall handsome blond man, with sunglasses over his eyes and a leather blue jacket, strolled by with a single bag over his shoulder. Recognized by the white cotton shirt, blue jeans and what appears to be an orange ascot hidden below the collar, this was Fred Jones, formerly the leader of 'Mystery Inc.' As he walked by, with a ticket in his hand, he didn't notice a familiar face approaching him.

It was a mousy young girl with a bob haircut, square rimmed glasses and an orange sweater, with a red open shirt over it that matched her skirt. This was Velma Dinkley, the brains of 'Mystery Inc.' or at least... Used to be. She was looking at the handsome man next to her, as if suddenly he looked familiar to her.

"Fred?" The girl asked, drawing his attention.

"Velma?" Fred asked, surprised. "Are you going this way?"

Velma didn't answer right away, as if this happened so fast, but all she did was nod with a small smile. This was very awkward for them as it's the first time they've seen each other in years and they just happen to be going on the same flight. They were quiet for a moment, unsure of what to say until Velma eventually breaks the silence.

"How have you..." Velma began

"Been?" Fred interrupts.

"Yes."