"Array! What's the need for this formality, I'm here just to see Bia."
Chachi said smiling politely. But after mom assistance she agreed and we eat together while having different conversation but then said...
"Well in a day or two they all will come to see her and finalizing the date." Chachi informed while grinning towards me and I blushed at her not knowing what to say or do.
After Chachi went back. Mom was only talking about my supposed to be in-laws, she teased me alot. I came to kitchen to make dinner also as an excuse to be away from mom teasing. After making dinner and eating, I directly went to bed and dozzed.
----------------------------------------------------------
After hectic day he also came home tired. All day she was the one who was cloudded on his mind, All day he just thought about her and finaly made his decision. To his good luck his phoo with her husband and younger daughter were also at home with his family, she made dinner in for everyone and he felt blessed to had home made food because it had been a while since he ate home made food.
On dinning table he finally said...
"I'm ready to give this a chance."  He said nervously
If it was not so quite in hall, no one would have heard him.
"What!!!" phooo said almost shouting and shocked.
"Ahmm ... I think u heard." He said after clearing his throat knowing full well.
"Say it..... Say it again please. " Annaya was also shocked but amused after his confession of course a big deal for everyone.
With all the courage he again said but making sure of his loud voice this time...
"I am ready to marry Zenobia."

"Zenobia." He whispered to himself, checking her name on his mouth again and again.
And they all cheered up after listening this. His dad came and kissed him on his forehead and head.
"Yeahhhh .... Our planning is successful we did it." Annaya said without realizing what she was saying. When phhooo hit with her elbow then she realized what she said and hurriedly covered her mouth.
'Well leave that now you agreed to marry her we'll be going there for to fix your dates." phoo said hurriedly covering what annaya said.

He just raised his eyebrow at them and phoo just simply smiled at him.

Ground slip from under her feets and no one notice . She felt tear slip from her eyes but she covered it with smile without any notice.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Next day there was hustle bustle in their wing her brother also came with his wife and two children. He was married to Marina their Chachi's elder daughter. Today is the the day decide for dates of wedding.
Marina teased Zenobia a lot, all the ladies were busy in preparation including Zenobia.
But in all this there was a soul who was sad because she loved him since their child hood.
She didn't know when her love for him grow that strong. But now she could not do anything.
She was crying looking at sky when someone came calling her and she immediately wiped her tears and bought a fake smile. A smile which only she knew how much pain she held in.
"Ariana??"
"What are you doing here? Come their is lot of work Marina di is calling you. '' Arrish said without noticing her situation and left from there in hurry.
And she glanced at sky one last time in hope something happened and she got her love.

But what she didn't know was there is ALMIGHTY who already had planed everything for everyone. Who already had written each other spouse and he was the best planner.
--------------------------------------------------------
Their date was fixed on coming Friday there was simple nikkah cermony and on very next their reception. So they just had 5 days for their wedding and to do the preparations.
All were busy in preparation he was also busy with his family for wedding preparations but internally he was restless or we can say nervousness , I think all boys felt that .
Days passed in blur and the day came when they got tied in pious bond they got Nikkah fied .

Every one was happy and cheering enjoying.
except her , her heart was bleeding. She felt betrayed. she know he didn't think of her like that but still their was something rising in her mind.
------------------------------------------------------

He was feeling great joy in his heart. Blessed was all he felt that time, he knew he did make the right decision.....
Now he was also sweating to enter in his room where his bride was waiting for him.
He took a long a breath and turned the door knob of his room , which was now theirs now. 
Which he had to share with his spouse now.

On other hand she was felling nervous, sitting on his bed fidgeting with her fingers, then she heard door knob clicked and her breàth hitched in her throat.
She felt bed dip infront and he said Salam and she softly replied....
He gifted her present of night which was a beautiful pendant with diamonds in middle.

He held her hand which are too soft in his hard one " Ahh .. I .. I ...am not going to force anything on you. When you are ready to give me a chance, I will wait till then don't worry. And you can go change if you want. I'll wait because I understand, it's all arrange so it will take time. We both are not ready for this. So you can  change."  He said not sure scratching back of his neck.
And she only sit there listening. After mustering all her courage she timidly spoke "Can you please at least left my veil."

"Ohhh I am really sorry I didn't realize you were sitting here from so long and I didn't even lift your veil " he said hurriedly, when he lift her veil for a moment he get mesmerized by her beauty.her eyes they are like a pool of ocean and he himself felt drowned .....she fake clear her throat and he came back from his la la land
He get out of bed and give his hand for her to held , and she hesitantly hold it and shyly get down from bed and hurriedly take her hand from go to closet to change her dress ,..where all her belongings were.
--------------------------------------------------------
After fifteen days of their marriage here comes the month of blessings "RAMZAN "......
In fifteen days she cleaned full house cleaned all the mess which they created. She also got along good with annaya, they both were now good friends. Annaya got a mother figure who could cook her daily a healthy meal for her lunch and for her school parties.
She also helped her in major subjects or in which she's week. She banned all the take out food and everyone listened and cooperated with her. She didn't boss around, she just managed everything properly and according to their needs and demand.
And as a couple they both were in square one. They didn't talk with each other after their first night. Or we say he didn't try to initiate. But she tried, she got ready for him everyday and he was so tired and exhaust from his work that didn't notice her efforts. They both were just living with each other not knowing how to start things.
_____________________________________

Well what we say they both are in square one and 20 days more passed and it was the last days of RAMZAN. In ramzan she prayed hard to Almighty to gave him some senses and a little love for her.
She accepts him as her spouse but on other side he was confused from all the situation.
So he also pray for his confusion and what was he feeling about her , he pray to Almighty to guide him the righteous path and to make him do the right things.
His colleagues somehow got to know that he got married , so they invited there self next day for iftar and dinner ......
He went to home hurriedly and searched for her, when he found her she was doing laundry. When he informed her that his friends are coming over tomorrow so with out putting fight or anything she said 'okay '
After completing her laundry, she went to kitchen for making iftar and dinner. For her help annaya and Ariana were also there....
_____________________________________

Hey peeps
How are you doing??
How's the story??
Liking the story??
How's the couple??

Writter
Wardha