🌀Chris Daniels🌀

You watch Chris's new Tiktok. "He's so cute" , you think.  When suddenly you get a text from Vinnie (hacker).

                                                                                          Vinnie :)

Vinnie :) : yo y/n wanna meet up and do a tiktok?

                                                                                                        You: Sure, what time?

Vinnie :) : 2:30. 

                                                                                           You: alright cool, ill be there soon :)

Vinnie :) : ight see ya.

After you got Vinnie's text you go take a shower.  After you get ready, its already 2:30. You drive to Vinnie's house. When you get there you notice Vinnie is with Chris. You get out of your car and walk up to the boys . "Heyyy Vinnie", you say as he hugs you. "What up , y/n. How are you?", Vinnie says with a smile on his face. "I'm good", you say as you begin to turn around and look at Chris. Chris looks at you and smiles. "Hi, I'm Chris. I've seen your tiktoks before. I've been wanting to meet you for a while now ", Chris says with a wink. You can feel your heart start to race. "Yeah me too, I really like your content ", You say with a smile on your face . "Thanks, cutie", Chris says. Vinnie cuts in and says "Hey , guys can we do the tiktoks now," Vinnie says a pout- "You guys can flirt later". You start to get embarrassed, "We weren't flirting vin". "yeahhh okay, imma go look for a sound for us to use " , Vinnie says. Chris comes up by your ear and says "I wish we were flirting". Then walks up to Vinnie and starts doing a tiktok with him. Leaving you there shocked.

----

A/N- Thanks for reading. Please let me know if you liked and feel free to request and correct me on anything!- <3 jade