"But you're still gonna do it anyways," I point out and Michi puts one foot on top of the stool.

"Of course! This is once in a lifetime opportunity!" Michi proudly declares and I clap my hands from the sidelines in awe for her desperation to get that button.

"Mikki! Michi! Hurry up two! We need to take pictures before we have to go to work," my mom calls us from downstairs.

"Coming!" We both respond.

I put my hand on Michi's shoulder. "Wish you the best of luck. But knowing you, I bet something is going to go wrong with your plans." I smirk.

"Mikki!" Michi cries out and I stick out my tongue then quickly run down the stairs as Michi chases me.

Osamu POV
(Meanwhile...)

After getting ready for today, I take a seat down in the kitchen to eat some cereal for breakfast. Normally around this time, I would have just woken up out of bed but knowing how Atsumu would take forever in the bathroom to get ready for the graduation ceremony, I didn't want to wait for forever. So I decided to sacrifice my sleep and wake up early so I wouldn't have to deal with waiting for an hour to use the bathroom.

My mom notices me in the kitchen and happily takes a seat next to me. "How are you feeling about today Osamu? Are you excited that you're finally graduating out of middle school."

"I guess so," I calmly answer.

"I am. I can't believe my boys are already growing up and heading to high school soon," my mom smiles. "Your father and I are very proud of you two."

"Thanks," I quietly reply back not knowing what else to say.

"Osamu, you really can be quite shy," my mom gently smiles as she pats me on the head. "I'm going to check with your father about the camera. Tell Atsumu to eat breakfast when he comes down and after we'll take some pictures of you two."

"Okay," I tell her and she goes into the living room to check with my father.

High school huh? Time goes by fast doesn't it—?

I hear loud footsteps heading down the stairs and I already know it's Atsumu running down. "Hey 'Samu can you toss me a banana?" Atsumu asks first thing when he comes down.

"Sure," I answer and toss the banana over to him then notice the bag of buttons in his hand. "Why are you carrying a large bag of buttons around?" I ask.

"Because today is graduation. I don't want to get my jacket ruined when all the girls ask for my button so I'll just hand them a button if they ask for one," Atsumu proudly explains and I stare at him with a deadpan look. 

"How lame," I state when I hear Atsumu's pathetic reason for carrying a bunch of buttons.

"Hah?" Atsumu questions surprised. "What do you think I should do then?"

"Just do what you usually do and reject them. That way you don't have to make all the effort to even bring a bag of buttons around you," I point out.

"I would but girls are crazy for me especially because it's graduation day. I bet they won't give up even when I give them the cold shoulder so might as well toss them buttons to appease them," Atsumu sighs like it's a big dilemma.

"Jerk-face," I quietly comment and eat my cereal.

"Huh did you say something?" Atsumu questions and I shake my head. "Do you want some buttons? They're probably going to ask you too."

I look at him with a monotonous expression. "Why would I do that? I don't want to turn into an Atsumu no. 2."

A vein pops on his head. "Hey what's wrong with being me huh?"