“Ill be back guys.” I said and walked to the bathroom. I needed to take my pills. I stopped at the vending machine and grabbed a Dr. Pepper.

I walked in the bathroom and thankful that it was empty. I opened my Dr. Pepper and took a sip. I heard the stall open and heard a slight click of a boot. In the mirror I could see Magnus.

He was wearing all black. His hair was sleek and spiked on the bottom of his hair. He walked to the sink and washed his hands.

I reached into my pocket and grabbed my medicine and took out two. I put them on the edge of my tongue and looked at Magnus. He was looking at me suspiciously.

I took a sip of my drink and swallowed  hard.  The pills stuck In my throat and I choked a little. Magnus patted my back. I coughed and breathed in hard.

“Thanks.” I said.

“What were you taking?” He asked me.

“Nothing.” I said and splashed water on my face.

“What were you and that guy fighting over?”  He asked.

“My sister.”

“You like your sister?!”  He asked.

My eyes almost bulged out of my head. I started to laugh. My stomach was already hurting but I laughed even more hurting my abs. I clenched my stomach and stomped on the floor. I snorted and immediately stopped laughing.

I sniffed and fixed my shirt trying not to look at Magnus. He was biting his lip and trying not to laugh. Man did he look good when he bit his lip. I closed my eyes and bit my cheek.

“You never heard that.” I said and walked out of the bathroom and to go find Maya.

Maya was with her Blonde army. Whitney looked at me and she had lust in her eyes.

“Hey Whitney my eyes are here.” I said and she blushed.

I chuckled and I hugged Maya. She held onto me. This just felt so wrong. I stayed with her for the rest of lunch. I went to my next class. The one that I ditched yesterday. When I was walking in the hall a certain name caught in my ears.

“Magnus Bane is so HOT!” A preppy girl said.

“I know he looks so dangerous.” Another said.

I rolled my eyes and kind of felt something but I couldn’t quiet put my finger on it. I walked into my most embarrassing class of all time. Home Economics. Sadly this was a required class.

“How nice of you to join us Alexander  Lightwood.” The teacher said.

I nodded to the woman and there was no seats.

“Take a seat next to Mr. Bane.” She said.

Magnus put his head up and looked at me. He smirked and my stomach moved. I smiled and walked over to him.

“Alright class pull out the large silver bowl. Get out 2 eggs, the butter, milk, and cake mix! Make your mommy’s and daddy’s a cake.”

Magnus pulled out the bowl and I got the eggs and butter. I reached for the milk but a hand was in the way. To say his hand was soft would be an understatement. It was silky soft. I looked at it. I flipped it over and felt the palm. It was even more soft.

He chuckled and looked at me. I blushed and he pulled the milk to the front. I rubbed my nose and was greeted by pain. I winced and pulled out my phone. My reflection was awful. I looked pale and my nose was a little swollen. Maybe it wasn’t broke.