"Asakusa in Tokyo Prefecture! There's rumours in the city of a demon hiding there! You'll be partnering with Kamado Tanjiro." (B/n) told me as I nodded.

"So that kid is still alive... I'm impressed.."

As a day went by, I didn't slept but the two of my companions did. Axel didn't slept as much as (B/n). Just then, at sunrise I collapsed.

Axel's POV

I heard a huge thud. I looked to my side to see my owner fainted. I could see the eyebags beneath her eyes.

I kept a calm composure. But that bird didn't

"CHUU????" She screeched. I growled at her indicating: "shut up you little bird." She squeaked in fear.

I carefully moved (Y/n) beside a tree. I removed my satchel, placing it in front of me and took out a blanket for her. I placed the satchel back at my back. I placed the blanket around her so she wouldn't feel cold.

I went beside (Y/n) and made myself comfortable. I laid at the green grass and closed my eyes.

"Hey, is it a right time to sleep? I mean-"

I growled. Translate: "(Y/n) didn't sleep for a whole day. Give her a d@mn break. And for your information she has a weak immune system. So let her rest."

"B-But demons-"

I growled lowly as I looked into her eyes. Translation: "You slept more than us. How come your brain cells are gone?"

"CHUU???? HOW DARE-"

"The sun is up you dumb@ss bird."

Realization hit her as she chirpped depressingly.

~ 🅃I🄼E - 🅂K🄸P ~

"Right! We're finally here!" My owner exclaimed happily.

After the nap we both had, she had gone back to her energetic self. I gave her a small smiled but then cringed at the sound of her stomach growling.

I placed a paw on her leg to grab her attention. Luckily, it worked and she looked at me. "What is it boy?" She asked me. I made a stiff action my nose pointing towards the ud-

"KIDD!!!!" (Y/n) exclaimed happily with a grin.

I was pointing to the Udon shop but eh fine...

Red hair kid looked over to us with a lifeless face. I cringed as I took a paw back.

"Ah..! (Y/n)-san!" He greeted us.

Pink demon child, red hair kid and my owner sat on the provided bench as I sat straight on the ground beside my owner.

"I'd like a bowl of udon with yam grating." Kamaboku said.

"I'll just have the classic udon." (Y/n) ordered.

The owner of the shop nodded and went preparing the dishes. As I laid on my stomach, thinking I could finally relax with (N/n).

I smelt Demon Blood. But... Far more stronger.

As I quickly ran after it, I knew that (Y/n) was beside me. She was sprinting, saying excuse me's and sorry's to past this crowded place. Tanjiro was a bit behind us.

As we arrived, I was gonna pinned the demon down. When I noticed the little girl in its hands, I skidded to a stop but it seems that my master didn't noticed.

(Y/n) wore her kitsune mask to prevent her identity from being slipped and being hunted by the demons. Gripping onto the demons left shoulder, her nails digging into it's skin. I could feel anger taking over my master. She held a grip on one of her swords.

"KIBUTSUJI MUZAN! YOU-"

"Papa?" (Y/n)'s eyes widened as she paused.

(Y/n)'s POV

My eyes widened at the sight of the little girl in a demon's arms.

"Who is this?" The little girl innocently asked.

A memory of Shota flashed before my eyes.

"Will you kill us if we became demons?" He asked innocently.

I tried my best to prevent the tears fall to my cheeks. My eyes was filled with anger and disgust. Even though they wouldn't see it through my kitsune mask.

Muzan... MUZAN KIBUTSUJI YOU HAVE GONE TO FAR! L-LIKE HELL! THEY- THEY DON'T EVEN SMELL ALIKE!

I shakily removed hand from his shoulder as I feel like I was suffocating.

"Huh, you look familiar. May you give me a quick reminder?" He asked, with soft yet demonic eyes. I gritted my teeth in anger.

I was so angry that I didn't notice Tanjiro's presence behind me, watching everything.

"Ah! Who's this?" A fair young lady stepped in.

"Mama!"

I frozed. How heartless can you be... Replacing a husband's happy family place?... I breathed heavily.

These two girls... Are indeed human. Yet, did they not notice the odd slits in his eyes?!

"Do you know him, dear?" The woman asked, her husband.

"No, dear."

I curled my hands into a fist.

I must not act out now... The humans are innocent... I-I just couldn't...

Author's POV

"Gomen'nasai..." (Y/n) bowed. She was acting innocent for the humans. "I just thought y-you were my father... T-That..."

She cursed herself for stuttering. But then, she had an idea of teasing Muzan. She smirked maniacally yet sadly through her mask.

"That was killed exactly 5 years ago. Along with my other family members," She hinted.

Muzan had a suspiscion on whom she was but wasn't quite sure as silently glared at her. The (h/c) haired girl regained her composure.

"I'm sorry for intruding your day, sir." She 'apologized'. She sure as hell, would never ever treat Muzan with kindness.

"So it seems." In a split second Muzan swing his arm, injecting his blood into a man's neck.

Her (e/c) eyes widened and so did Tanjiro's red eyes. He immediately went into action and tackled the man down whom bit the woman's shoulder.

(Y/n)'s POV

I quickly ran to the injured the woman. "Axel! Satchel now!" I exclaimed and he sprinted beside me.

"My husband!" The woman exclaimed as she tried to stood up.

"Please don't move ma'am, you're gonna make your injuries worse." I instructed as I took out a cloth. I quickly wrapped it around the woman's shoulder and apply pressure on it.

"Tanjiro make sure he doesn't escape! He hasn't eaten anyone yet!" I exclaimed as I looked at my surroundings for Muzan.

My eyes widened in determination as I spotted him. "MARK MY WORDS MUZAN KIBUTSUJI! I WILL KILL YOU! AVENGING MY FAMILY AND EVERYONE YOU CAUSED PAIN WHILE AT IT!" I yelled out.

"SAME AS ME YOU HEARD THAT?!" Tanjiro yelled too.

Muzan's POV

"I'M BETTING MY LIFE TO MAKE YOUR LIFE LIVING HELL, MUZAN! COUNT ON IT!!" She yelled out. I got irritated and took one last look from the noisy girl.

"BECAUSE..."

"I'M NOT AFRAID TO TELL OTHERS I'M A RYŪSEI!!!!"

My breath hitched in realization.

(F/n)... This must be his daughter.

I scoffed. She even has the marking of the dragon- elemental... I smirked.

I found myself another Ryūsei... He must be very proud to hear this amazing news..

I just smiled as I carried my 'daughter'. "Let's go sweetie."