Chapter I: The First JoJo

Jonathan Joestar, the son of George Joestar and the heir to the Joestar Fortune. He is a British Boxer who spends his days in bars and in stripper bars..

When he was a boy, he met his adoptive brother, Dio Brando, a man who was like a brother to him for all his life. The two grew up together with Erina Pendleton, Jonathan's best friend. The three were inseparable, until they grew into their teenage years...

January 15, 1889

Jonathan is beaten in the ring, utterly defeated by his opponent in the boxing ring. The crowd cheers as he spat blood and limped outside.

Jonathan took a smoke as he was given money by the referee.

Referee: "The boss gives you these quids for participatin'."

Jonathan: "Thank you, kind sir.
Honestly, this is all I get?"

Jonathan walks outside in the night. He passes through an alley in the snow, and is mugged.

???: "Well, well... If it ain't a boxer? Be a lass and hand me over that stack of nicker."

Jonathan: "You are a mugger, aren't you? Is it really wise to try and kill me?"

???: "I believe that it is wise..."

Golden lightning and yellow energies charge around Jonathan Joestar as he took a deep breath and slowly breathed out.

Jonathan: "I'll kick your arse if you try that blade on me, mate."

The man immediately takes out his hat and charges it with the same type of energy as Jonathan uses, but the energy is pink. He took a deep breath like Jonathan.

???: "Never knew I'd meet a Hamon-User in these parts."

Jonathan: "Spin-User."

???: "The name's Robert E.O. Speedwagon. Glorified Spin-User."

Jonathan: "Jonathan Joestar. I thought Spin-Users could only be found in the States."

Speedwagon: "My mother's from the Americas, actually. Learned Spin from the Spin Rangers."

Jonathan drinks some beer from a flask.

Jonathan: "HAMON OVERDRIIIVE!!!!"

Jonathan immediately shoots the bottle cap towards Speedwagon, only for Speedwagon to jump and throw his top hat towards Jonathan, as it spins in great speeds with purple energy.

Jonathan dodges, goes upside-down and does a split, spinning around in great speeds as he crosses his arms and shoots pure Hamon energy towards Speedwagon.

Jonathan: "THUNDER CROSS SPLIT ATTACK!!!"

Speedwagon is shocked by massive amounts of Hamon energy and is defeated.

Jonathan: "Works every fucking time. Bloody Spin-User trying to steal my money, yeah? I didn't kill you, though. You're a good man, Speedwagon."

Speedwagon shook in pain as he screamed.

Jonathan ran away into the night.

Jonathan: "I didn't kill an innocent one like you said, Master Zeppeli. I must find that man who searches... The man who stole our family mask. They say he's a Hamon User..."