chapter thirty-six.

Start from the beginning

Judith cried loudly, the blood now starting to get into her eye, making Danielle start to have tears falling down her face as they make their way into her eyes as she feared for the girl.

-

Denise patched her up, giving Judith a couple of stitches on the side where she had bumped it. Danielle had tears in her eyes, feeling terrible for not watching her like Rick had trusted her to. She had a feeling that he would be mad at her and it worried her. She couldn't stand the fact of him being angry, especially at her.

"Mom, she's gonna be okay." Nathan reassured her, placing his hand on her shoulder, squeezing tightly.

Carl was in the room as well, the two boys making small eye contact everytime there was silence in the room.

Denise looked at all them and gave Carl a large smile. "She's gonna be fine. Just come back in a couple of days to her stitches out."

Danielle sighed in relief and nodded her head, grabbing the girl and taking her out, bringing her back to Rick's house. "Okay." She whispered to herself as she set her down gently in her bed. The girl was asleep, thanks to the medicine that Denise had given her.

She glanced at the clock on the night stand and saw it was around 7, meaning the sun would go down soon. She hoped Rick and Daryl didn't run into trouble on the way.

As if on cue, the door opened downstairs and she gave a quick kiss on Judith's head before she ran down, taken back when Rick and Daryl, carrying an unconscious man. They didn't say anything as they threw him on the couch harshly.

Danielle had raised eyebrows the whole time with her arms crossed, waiting for an explanation. Rick noticed her in the room and he glanced at Daryl. Daryl nodded his head at Rick before he walked out, giving Danielle a small smile.

"Who is that?" She asked him calmly.

"He goes by Jesus. Figured it was good to take him here." He explained, walking towards the fridge and grabbing his water he keeps in there.

Danielle followed and bit her lip slightly, blinking rapidly. Rick took that as a sign that she wanted to tell him something. "What happened?"

She looked up at him and sighed, darting her eyes back to the ground. "It's Judith." Rick widened his eyes at her confession, mentally panicking. "She bumped her head and she had to get stitches. Rick, I'm sorry."

Rick sighed in relief a bit, happy that his daughter wasn't dead, but was still concerned and worried for her. "Is she gonna be okay?"

"Yeah. Denise said that she would make a fast recovery. She gets the stitches out in a couple of days." With that, Danielle put her head in her hand and rubbed her temples, still blaming herself for what had happened.

"It wasn't your fault."

"If I had just been watching her..." Danielle told him, or more herself. Rick watched her distressed face and he grabbed her hand tightly, the woman looking straight at him.

He didn't waste any time to close the space between the two, moving his lips against hers eagerly, Danielle responding immediately. Their lips moulded together perfectly, almost like they were made for each other. Rick deepened the kiss by grabbing her waist, slipping his tongue onto her bottom lip, the woman moaning slightly into his mouth.

She pulled away breathlessly and smiled wide, resting her forehead against his. Rick chuckled humorlessly and then glanced at the couch, seeing Jesus still asleep. He then looked upstairs, getting the same idea that Danielle has because she gave him a large, teasing smile. Gripping his hand, the two ran upstairs.

Rick reached his room and pushed the door open as quiet as he could, trying not to wake up anyone in the house. Danielle giggled and shut the door behind her, quickly taking off her shirt (which was Rick's), revealing her bare chest. Rick smirked and grabbed her face, connecting their lips once again, this time Danielle pushing her tongue into his mouth, the two moaning slightly.

Rick pushed them into the bed and took off his shirt, climbing on top of her. He moved his mouth down to her neck, leaving a trail of kisses on the bare skin. Danielle pushed him off from her slightly and unbuttoned her pants, looking up into Rick's eyes. He moved his lips down her chest, stopping just above her hips.

Looking up into her eyes, he silently asked her if this was okay, to which she nodded her head quickly, Rick not wasting any time to pull down her pants, along with her underwear, leaving her exposed in front of him. He sat up and took off his jeans as well, Danielle seeing his excitement in his boxers.

Rick pulled down his underwear and moved his lips back up to hers, kissing gently. Danielle felt his hardened member on the inside of her thigh and she couldn't stop herself from moaning, her eyes clouded over in lust.

He ran his tongue on his bottom lip before he thrusted inside of her, Danielle's eyes widening at his sudden movements. Nevertheless, she grunted, bucking her hips up against his. Rick shut his eyes tightly, loving the feeling of being inside of her.

Danielle locked her legs around his hips, Rick moving in and out of her. She moaned as her eyes rolled back into her head, her skin feeling on fire. "Harder." She whispered to him, the man obeying and thrusting inside of her deeper, her almost screaming out his name.

Rick pushed his face into hers, giving her sloppy kisses as he felt himself slowly reach his climax. Danielle raised her legs higher, feeling him going inside deeper, her groaning in pleasure, making Rick inhale deeply. "I-I'm close."

Danielle locked him in place, the man biting the skin on her neck, the woman now feeling like she was close. She unhooked her legs from his back and he gave her a couple more thrusts before she felt herself release, him pulling out from her quickly.

The two panted heavily, sweat caking both their bodies in one night of passion.

i am sorry if this is bad :/ idk how tf to write smut.