part 2

After briefing, You and Steve wait for the rest of the team to meet up in the helicarrier. "Do you know any of the guys on the team?" asked Steve.
"Yeah, I know Diaz. Hes Special ops. He saved my life once. Took out a hydra agent who had a gun to my head with a pen. Yeah, with just a pen. He's a good guy, a loyal guy. I also know Fitzpatrick but not personally. We've went on a few mission together" you say.
"Well, we'll be in two teams, each with three members" says Steve
"I'd rather we work with Diaz if that's what your asking" you say without hesitation.
"Fine you, Diaz and I, we're team 2 and Agents Fitzpatrick, Snow, and Dalton are team 1" said Steve.
"Here they come. "Lets get this show on the road guys" you say to them excitingly.

"This is a dangerous mission Y/N, and you're acting like we're going to the candy store. I see you haven't changed a bit" said Diaz as he got in the helicarrier. "Diaz, don't tell me you're nervous and scared" you say mockingly.
"Me, scared. No way! The only thing that ever scared me was my Mom when I got in trouble at school. That death stare she had would have scare the Incredible Hulk himself" chuckled Diaz. Every one was laughing and right then it hit you, this could very well be the last time you all laugh. You settle down in the seat furthest from everyone. You stopped laughing, now you're feeling nervous and you get lost in your thoughts. Steve takes notice, and snapped you back to reality.
"Y/N, are you alright" asked Steve.
"Um yeah, I'm ok. Steve, can I ask you a question?" You say casually.
"Yeah, sure" says Steve.
"Are you afraid to die?" You ask looking him straight in the eye.
"Honestly No. I wasn't, not until today." Said Steve, his eyes fixed on the floor.
"Why start today?" You ask curiously.
"Im not afraid, Its just..." Now he's starting to blush. "I just don't want to die until I know you're completely safe..... ***end of Part 2****sorry its short. Hope you like the imagine so far