Sooo sorry you two

Jawn's POV
I parked in the target parking lot and then got out. I walked into the target and went to the toy section and eventually found the furbys "fucking finally I actually found the two I wanted!" I yelled but not to loud and quickly grabbed the two boxes and put them into the basket and headed to the food isles as I had been running low on some food and stuff.

Awsten's POV
It's been at least an hour since Jawn left to go get food or what ever he was going to get at target so I just stared at the microphone and started to zone out until Travis lightly shook me and I then I had a random ass thought

"Hey Travis?" I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear me "yeah awsten?" he replied "what if we were furbys?" I asked "awsten why? Just..why?" I don't know why he questioned me so I said "yeah just like we morph into furbys and the only thing you can tell that it's us it that you can still see our faces" Travis sighed and chuckled and responded with "now that you say it like that it does sound kind of fun" I yelled " EXACTLY!!!"

Soon jawn walked in with a few bags "yo jawn what did you get?" I asked him. He looked at me and gave me a bag with a box in it and gave another bag with the same kind of box to Travis.

I quickly took the box out anxiously wanting to know what he got us......
He. Got. Us. Fucking. Furbys.
"Jawn how the fuck did you know we were talking about fucking furbys???" I asked super confused.

"I didn't I just thought you guys would like them" I probably looked super stupid right now but I didn't care I was still confused. "Awsten now that jawn is back shouldn't we start the podcast?" Travis asked me pulling me from my thoughts once again "huh? Oh yeah!"

~After they did the podcast cause I'm lazy as fuck~

Travis's POV
Everyone but me and awsten had left and it was quiet until awsten had asked me something. "Hey Travis what does your furby look like?" I looked at him and then grabbed the box that had my furby that jawn got me and handed it to awsten and he gave me his to look at, His was bright green with orange on it as well and then I gave it back to him and he gave mine back to me.

"I don't know about you but I'm opening mine" awsten told me but I didn't really care as I had just opened mine and took it out but then it felt like my face was burning and then everything just went black.

Awsten's POV
Soon after Travis passed out I did as well and then woke up and looked down and I screamed as I was a furby now "tRaViS!!!" I yelled and my voice was sorta auto tuned. I looked over at Travis and he was a furby too. "hOlY sHiT tRaViS wE'rE fUcKiNg FuRbYs!!!"

Travis woke up and looked at me and all he said was "AwWwW sHiT!!" And then I thought of the only thing we should do "TrAvIs We ShOuLd FuCk" I said bluntly "I mEaN iM dOwN"

So we fucked and then we died

Travis I'm sorry about this and Awsten I'm not sorry anyway