"I'm saying that we should call this off. The earlier, the better. Maybe you're just infatuated with me. And you'll meet someone better--"

"Ai'Shiya Tharn! Are you questioning my love for you?! I don't want anyone else!" I shouted at him and he paused for a second to stare at me before smiling bitterly.

"Either you want someone or not, the fact still remains that I'm dead and I have to leave you soon! And you need to find someone who can take care of you and that's not me, Ai'Thye." He said as he let himself cry his heart out. I shook my head because I can't believe what he said. I can't help but to smile bitterly because of the way he fucking thinks. I'm so upset and disappointed at the same time.

"Do you think I'm not aware of that?" I asked him and he looked at me, his eyes are swollen from crying same as mine. But I just have to let him know. "I know all that! And every night, I just kept on staring at you while asking myself if I could handle this kind of relationship and my answer was and will always be yes! Do you think I still care of what tomorrow holds for the both of us?! I have decided, Ai'Tharn. All I care about is the present that I get to spend with you! And nothing more! It's you, Ai'Tharn! From my past life and up until now, you're my number one choice! I've never considered other person than you ever since I met you so how dare you say that?! Either you're alive or a spirit. It's you!" I shouted while I hit his lap lightly. "Why do you even have to make me feel like I'm so selfish for not wanting you to go?" I added as I rest my face in between his knees. I can feel his hands slowly carresing my hair. "Why do you have to make me think that it's easy for you to just end everything? You're hurting me!" I kept of crying and so is he. We cried, both oblivious about our surrounding.

"I'm sorry." That's the first words I heard from him after a quite while of just crying together. "I love you." I looked up to him and our swollen eyes met. He caressed my cheeks and wipe my tears and I reached for his hands. And planted soft kisses to it. He smiled again. "It's just that, I remembered how you suffered for 20 years. I remembered how you cried yourself to sleep. How you ate alone during mealtimes. How you suffered because of me. I'm scared. I'm scared of not being with you." I slowly got myself up from kneeling as I wrapped my arms around his neck and sat on his lap. I kissed his forehead and we stayed like this for a while. Then I pulled away and I saw his face with his eyes closed. I leaned my forehead against his before speaking.

"But I'm with you." He opened his eyes the moment he heard me. Again, our gazes met. And I smiled as I saw love through his eyes.

Honestly, I felt scared upon seeing how cold he stared at me a while ago. It's like, needles are slowly being pierced through my heart but I can't do anything about it. I felt helpless.

But seeing the way he looks at me, right now. I'm suddenly at peace. He loves me. And I love him too. And right now, that's all that matters.

"I'm sorry, Ai'Thye." I frowned at him when he apologized again. "Right now, the happy ending that we both wanted is out of our reach." Says my half-farang spirit husband. I smiled to console him and gave him a peck on his lips.

"Ai'Tharn?" I called him and he looked at me. "If you're telling me that it's hard to have our happy ending, then let me ask you this. Why do you even want this to end if we could only just be happy while you're still here?" He was stunned because of what I said. He still seemed not convinced so I sealed all his hesitations with a passionate kiss.

He was caught off guard, and his mouth is slightly opened so I took the opportunity to deepen the kiss and slid my tongue inside his mouth. Exploring, looking for his. And when I found it, we both engaged into a fight. That no one wants to lose. He suddenly pulled me closer as I was still sitting on his lap. He started devouring my lips as we both moan because of the euphoric feeling that we give to each other. My arms remained wrapped around his neck while his hand traveled at the back of my head, caressing it continuously, his other hand, holding my face, guiding me on which side to tilt.

"Ai'Thye." He groaned while still devouring my mouth, nibbling my lower lip as I shut my eyes closed because of too much pleasure.

"Ai'Tharn." I moaned his name when he gently bit my lower lip, it's now swollen from all the attention Tharn has given.

We slowly pulled away from each other as I gasped for air. He was lookingbat me intently and it seems like we both have the same thing in mind as both of our lips formed into a smile.

"You need not to worry about the future cause we still have a present to cherish." He smiled and nodded at what I said. But I'm not yet done talking. "And I want you to know that ever since I decided to love you and spend the rest of my life with you, my eyes started seeing no one but you, I never wanted anyone else." I added and it's enough for my husband to feel flattered. After all the drama we've been through, I think I need to a sure this person of mine how much he matters. And I'm so willing to do it everyday. Even for a limited time only. It's you, Ai'Tharn."