Only Angel (Part 6)

Start from the beginning

"I'm afraid he's going to break mine," you shakily admitted.

"I'm sure that's the last thing he wants," Lana argued.

"How do you know?" you scoffed lightheartedly.

"Because it was one of the things he told me."

Her words left you surprised.

Lana offered you a sad smile before changing the subject.

"I'm not ashamed of that morning you caught me and Rocky," Lana blushed at the memory. "I've caught Harry and his groupies before."

"Penelope?"

"Yes, she's just one of them. I can tell she has feelings for him," Lana stated. "But like I said, he adores you."

***

"This house is beautiful!" a groupie beamed, pushing her sunglasses back in her hair as she inhaled the view of the room.

Harry had done well with choosing the Hamptons vacation mansion. It was huge. Three floors. The outside painted white. A porch and deck surrounding the mansion. A pool in the backyard that seemed endless. And if you didn't want to swim in the pool, the sandy beach was just a short path walk. Green land surrounding the entire area.

It provided intimacy and privacy for Harry's entourage.

"You like it?" Harry asked his crowd of people, his arms wide open with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Yes," you praised, earning a look from Harry that made his smile grow wider. He liked seeing you happy.

Everyone noticed the tension between you two. It was undeniable.

Harry Styles had his eyes only on you.

***

"Just like that, dear!" the photographer clarified, holding the camera up to her eye as Harry sat on the ledge of a water fountain with a baby lamb in his lap.

Before Harry could run off on the beach with friends, he was stuck doing a photoshoot in the forest for a famous clothing brand. But he didn't mind. It was a fun photoshoot that consisted of baby animals.

Harry adored them all.

"'S so soft," Harry chuckled, lightly petting the little lamb. He had been very nurturing towards all the animals. The little lambs, piglets, baby goats, and puppies. And all of them had been very friendly - except for the piglet that squealed in Harry's grasp for the first photo.

"Beautiful!" the woman hyped Harry, moving up and down with her camera.

Everything about the photoshoot had been quick. The outfit changes. The poses. The camera. The camera crew. The music in the background.

But it was a fun atmosphere.

"Alright, Harry. We'll take a quick break for a moment!" the photographer stated, the camera crew dispersing to do what they had to do.

You joined Harry by the water fountain.

You had been the only one Harry requested for joining him during his photoshoot. Everyone else was part of the photography and fashion team for the clothing brand.

He just wanted you at his side.

And maybe get some inspiration for your own designs.

"'S cute, 'n it?" Harry asked, bringing the baby lamb closer for you to pet.

"Yes, it is," you giggled at the loud "Baa" that came out of its mouth as you placed your hand over its fur.

"I can take her," a man stated, holding his hands out to the lamb.