Hyejin was sitting in the bed watching the girl paint.

"It's done!" Wheein said happily

"Can I see it?"

Wheein grabbed the paper with fresh watercolor and showed it to Hyejin.

"So pretty" the girl smiled "I bet your customer will love it"

Wheein smiled making her dimple appear
Hyejin grabbed Wheein's hand and took her bed and plopped both of them of the soft mattress giggling and kissing. Hyejin sat up still kissing Wheein. Her hands cupped the girl's cheeks while deepening the kiss.
Her hands went down and down but Wheein held her girlfriend's wrist.

"Wheein, come on let's do it...please..."

"I can't..." Wheein distanced herself from the girl putting her hands on her lap grabbing on the loose material of her pants.

"You are hiding something from me, what is it?" Wheein looked to the side, biting her lower lip. "Talk to me baby, I'm your girlfriend. You know you can talk anything with me"

Wheein closed her eyes to ease the need to cry, she bit hard on her lip and looked down at her lap.

"I...I can't...I have...."

"You...?" Hyejin pecked the girl's lips trying to give her more courage. "Go ahead it's okay" she caressed Wheein's hair.

"I have a defect!" Wheein shoots as she started to cry. She couldn't hold it, she was afraid.

"Defect? Wheein doesn't cry, it's okay look at me" Hyejin tried to make the girl lookup. "You don't have any defect what are you talking about?"

Wheein didn't know how to explain so she simply took Hyejin's hand and placed on her crotch.

A certain volume was there and was soft...Hyejin caressed the bulge confused.

"What is that? Whee?" Hyejin squeezed the thing making Wheein whimper.

"That my birth defect... don't touch it too much please..." she started to cry again. "I'm sorry for not telling you this... I was afraid you would give up on me or didn't even gave me a chance...I'm sorry..."

Wheein was dumped several times in the past. When she was starting to go out with someone and when they discovered it or when she told bout it, the person would let her, say horrible things and look weird at her. That was one of the reasons Wheein avoided going out or dating someone, she didn't want to hear people saying she was a freak or give up on her but when she met Hyejin she couldn't hold back, she fell in love with the girl. Hyejin was caring and sweet, she was so easy to be with and so loving. That always made Wheein's heartbeat drum on her ears.

When she had enough courage, she asked Hyejin and surprisingly, the girl said yes.
Wheein couldn't believe and this time she wouldn't fuck it up, she would maintain it as a secret as much as possible. She loved Hyejin.

"Whee..."

"If you don't want me anymore because of this stupid thing I understand it..."

"Jung shut up!" Hyejin smiled. "I love you in any shape or form and it doesn't bother me you born this way, it still you"

"Are you sure...? I'm a freak and...I don't know if you would like to have something like me inside of you..."

"You're not a freak, you're perfect the way you are." Hyejin hugged the girl tight kissing Wheein's cheeks. "And it doesn't make me wanna have sex with you any less I mean, you're hot and your ass is perfect"

The girl jokes.

"Hyejin!" Wheein slapped her girlfriend's arm who had a big smirk on her face.

"I love you Wheein and the fact that you have something else in between your legs won't change it. You don't have any defect and you're not a freak, you're the love of my life." Hyejin cupped the girl's face caressing her cheeks with her thumbs."And by this point, you should know that I don't care about gender either genitalia" the younger rose an eyebrow.