𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑. 𝟐𝟎

Start from the beginning

"Is this how you and Blaire used to act when talking about me coz - damn" he joked and I poked his arm.

"Yeah we did loser, but like...you're not Olivia Rodrigo - you know I feel Blaire has a legit crush on her at this point" I replied and Josh looked at me with an excited grin.

"Okay but like, imagine that - "

"Imagine it Joshua Tinkerbell" I countered and we both giggled.

"Okay for real I'm going to bed now, goodnight Allstar" I said as I started walking away, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer - the pout was back.

"Josh if I really am sick - "

"You're not plus it's fine, a little cold hurt no one, but your lips are looking chapped again" he teased with the biggest grin and the way his words make me full of nervous excitement was insane at this point.

"You're such a dork" I said before going on my toes to give him a quick kiss.

But after parting from him and I saw his signature smile, I had to go in for one more. The second one caught Josh by surprise and he laughed into it, he expected there to be more so he brought his hand to my face but that's when I pulled away, making him sigh.

"I'll see you in, six hours - jesus" I said after checking my watch.

"Get that beauty sleep I guess" he whispered and I bit my lip mischievously.

"You too, you need it unlike some of us" I added before releasing my hand from his and rushing away. Josh gasped and was about to yell but I gestured that we were in the hotel hallway - making him scrunch his face at me. But he eventually made a little wave to me and I returned it.

Before I reached my door however, I looked back to him down the hall to see him on his phone - it was unassuming until I saw him talking into the speaker before he closed the door. I didn't hear it but it was very similar to what he did in his car at the parking lot, the day Angelo and I first met him.

I knew that I should've gone to bed, but I checked my phone one last time before seeing that Blaire was still active. So of course I called her and told her everything that happened - the kiss, the talk of angels, demons and anecdotes - how perfect it all was.

𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬
─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

That call lasted till about 6am, and it was now almost 8am. Yeah, don't stay up all night if you think you're a bit sick. But I cleaned up quiet nicely, for someone who looked as dead as a meme when talk shows mention them.

I was going to meet Josh at his hotel room so we could drive together, it was just a small shoot so there was barely any people on set - but all I knew was that Olivia and Tim Federle were on set. I knew that I was now close to Josh but that didn't stop the fangirl inside me.

╭─────────────────╮
𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

╭─────────────────╮𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒