" Sophie! Wake up! Agatha is here. " Stefan called, Sophie's father, while getting ready for work.

" I'll just wake her up."

" Sure, then I'll get going."

Agatha nodded politely. She directly went to Sophie's room. " Sophie, wake up, it's already 8:00."

" Hmmm. " Sophie turned around and pulled her blanket.

Agatha shoved her blanket and opened the window letting the sun rays shine across the room.

" What the! Agatha, what are you doing? I'm still sleepy, I'm so tired yesterday. " Sophie hissed while grabbing her blanket.

" Really? And here thought you want to be the first to buy that dress for the upcoming festival. "

" What? What time is it? " she got up quickly and looked outside, the sun was already shining brightly.

" It's already 8 as I just said a while ago. " Agatha said while staring at Sophie who's been trying to fix herself in the mirror.

" We're gonna be late, you should have wake me up early. "

" It's not my fault, you should be wake up before I arrive here. "

" You know, I should complete my beauty rest or it will affect my skin. "

" Just get yourself done and let's get going. "

They arrived in the City Market, walked all around the area and stopped at a boutique store. They went inside and looked at some dresses.

" Agatha, look isn't it beautiful? " Sophie exclaimed while fitting a red gown, with a cross cut at the back, laces all around the neck and silver designs on its sides.

" Yes, it is. It suits you. "

" Why don't you try fitting one? "

" No, Sophie I don't want to wear a gown in the festival. "

" Then, a dress... "

" No, wait... " but Sophie grabbed her and picked a golden yellow dress, with it's glittering smooth fabric, a heart shape fits in her chest with a matching soft gloves.

" It suits you perfectly! "

" But, Sophie.."

" No buts, Agatha we're famous now, every eyes will look at us. We should look presentable, pretty and lovely. "

" I don't care about being famous at all. "

" Oh darling, you don't have choice, we're already famous. "

Agatha knowing she can't win to Sophie stop arguing with her. They bought the dresses and started preparing for the festival.The city was glittering and shining, lively music filled the city. Agatha and Sophie were invited as judges in the contest. Sophie gave her lovely smile while waving her hand like a princess. Agatha just sat on her chair and smile shyly, feeling flustered since it's her first time attending the Gavaldon's festival in her lifetime and she's in front of everyone. While watching the crowded audience, Agatha remembered the Circus of Talent, where it's her first time wearing a gown, walking on the aisle and Tedros proposing to her to be his princess at the Snow Ball. Agatha felt her eyes became blurry because of the tears that want to fall down.

" Agatha, what's happening to you? " Sophie asked, staring hard at her.

" Nothing, it's just the wind. " she quickly wipe her tears.

" Are you kidding? You're already so used in strong winds, waves and monsters. "

" I.. I'm just.. "