Rylex - Boyfriends

*A/N Ryan and Alex are already dating in this one but Alex still doesn't want to admit his gay and can't acknowledge his in love with Ryan. It's just a lot of fluff and a bit angsty so be prepared.

Ryan's P.O.V

I look up across the table. I look at him and he instantly catches my eye and winks at me across the table. I blush and pretend not to notice  (but I know he knows I did). I look down chewing the ends of my cheese sandwich.

After lunch i'm as I'm walking to my room, I feel arms grab me from behind and pull me. I let a tiny scream of shock, before realising it's Alex. I'm laughing as he pulls me into my room and pushes me up against the wall. He kicks the door shut with his foot. Then his lips are colliding with mine and for a moment everything is okay. We keep kissing passionately. Until we hear a creak of floorboards outside the room.
"Shhh" I mime, placing a finger over my mouths.
Alex nods and we both stand in silence waiting for whoever is in the hallway to leave. After a few excoriating moments of silence i'm sure they have left.
"God that was close" Alex sighs, moving away from me and plonking himself on my bed.
"Getting comfy" I joke.
"Well what am I supposed to do" he laughs and I laugh along with him while I go to sit with him on the bed.
"We are seriously going to caught soon" I say as I sit myself next to him.
"We won't" he shrugs "it will be okay.
" Alex, think about it we have been together two and a half monthes and we have almost been caught countless times already" I say as I snuggle into the warmth of his chest. He puts his arm around me.
"Reeves, listen to me. It will be fine. I promise".

Alex P.O.V

I look down at the boy I'm holding in my arms, his soft hair, his gorgeous eyes and just everything about him. I hate to admit it but I really think  I'm falling for Ryan Reeves. It feels more serious then did it begin with it. No wait I don't mean that... It's not real what I have with Ryan it's just something to fill the time... I'm not gay. I feel Ryan's  breathing slow, I think his starting to fall asleep. I would let him but I'm leaning against the wall and my body is arched in a really uncomfortable position and my backs starting to hurt.
"Reeves" I whisper stroking his hair slightly "wake-up".
He moves and pulls himself away from me. "Sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep".
I move myself to the other end of his bed up near the headboard and lay down. Ryan stays sat up at the other end.
" look I know your not ready to come out yet but... "
I cut Ryan off instantly.

Ryan's P.O.V

"I don't need to come out cause I'm not gay" Alex protested.
It's always like this with Alex, his in denial. I understand I've been there.
"I didn't say you were gay but maybe your bi or..." He cut me off for the second time .
"I'm straight and that's that" he says matter of factly.
"If your strait then what are we?!" I'm almost shouting but I'm also aware of everyone else in the house.
"we are nothing!" he snaps back "we're just messing around! ".
I knew it wasn't personal but it still hurt all the same.
"You know that's not true" I mutter under my breathe.

Alex P.O.V

I didn't mean to snap at him, I never did. It's just he always does this. Pushes me. Just cause sometimes I kiss guys when I'm bored doesn't make me gay. The air still feels tense from our mini blowout.

"Look I'm sorry I just hate labels okay. I'm not like you" I explain.
"What do you mean not like me?" he snarls back.
"I don't ... Know" I reply, depleted.
"Gay, you mean".
"Well yea".
"Yea because pulling guys into your bedroom so you can snog them is very strait". I guess what he is saying is true but I can't be gay. I just can be.
"I'm sorry " It's not a lot but it's all I have to offer him.
He nods and smiles sadly.  I move closer to him, fully expecting him to simply push me away. He doesn't. Instead he just leans into my shoulder.
"We will talk about this another time" he sighs. I don't argue. Instead I lean in to kiss him, and he kisses me back. In that moment i don't care if I'm gay or straight or whatever else. It's just us and that's all I care about.

*A/N part two maybe? 😉 remember to leave a like and comment, I appreciate constructive criticism.