Battle Of the Thrones Pt.2

Start from the beginning

Kuga looked at Y/N but she wasn't even looking up.  voices came behind them. Y/N and kuga looked behind and saw spin and lema.

Spin:hey there...pretty..
Y/N:(angry)
Lema:it will be fun taking you both out.
Spin:you fight with him, I will deal with pretty face...
Y/N:shut up....I said I have a name
Spin:then tell me pretty
Y/N:no way...
Lema:let's get started then...

Pala and liu got separated. Liu went to find alto and kuku but found miyo there. She was pretty tired and when he looked behind, alto and kuku was laughing and coming.

Liu:(smirk) well that's good. I just saved time trying to find them...

Pala ran into Dr. Mala and they were having a competition showing off there potions, drinking as much as they can. Soon they had a bulging stomach. Lonky popped out from a portal and looked at them. He went near pala.

Lonky:pala what's going on? The team needs you where have you been?
Pala:(about to throw up)
Lonky:hey you okay?
Pala:yeah I'm fine I was just about to kick this one's butt. It's all under control.
Lonky:(bending down looking at pala's stomach) what's wrong with your stomach? It looks weird

Lonky poked pala's stomach twice and pala threw all the potion on lonky.
Lonky became golden with full of energy. He was about to take Dr.mala out but pala insisted that he will do it himself. Lonky agreed and went to help others.
Liu was having a hard time dealing with alto and kuku. Then lonky appeared there.

Lonky:lonky's here.....

He directly ran towards alto and kuku but got kicked. He fell down but still got up again still energetic. He again went to fight but got kicked again. He still kept getting up. It continued for some time and soon alto and kuku got really tired losing energy. Lonky again got up but this time, the potions power timed out and he was back to normal. Alto and kuku looked at him in a funny way.
Alto:this move doesn't seem very lethal to me.
Kuku:yeah...

Liu shoot two bullets at them. At first it didn't do anything then they fell down unconscious.
Liu blew off the smoke on his gun.

Liu:got my shoot...

Lonky went near the two unconscious DVs, singing and took out the thing which controlled them along with their emblem.
Robot:DV3out, DV6 out

Lonky put the things he got infront of liu.

Lonky:here you go Liu
Miyo:looks like your plan worked liu....what's next
Liu:now your mine(looking at the things holding his driller, laughing creepily)

Liu started to work on quickly.

Miyo:we...should go and see how other guys are doing
Lonky:(nod)

Miyo was about to fall but lonky caught her.

Lonky:are you sick?(thinking) ah..that's it. I know where we can go come on
Miyo:where to?
Lonky:you will see when we get there.

Lonky took miyo to pala and saw him standing there.

Lonky:pala there you are. What you did to me I want you to do it again
Pala:I can't. I used it all up, that was a whole bunch supply of potions
Lonky:you don't have any left? I thought we could use some to help miyo out cause she's sick.

Lonky looked behind pala and saw Dr. Mala. He looked at his bulging stomach and smirked. He did just like what he did to pala and then Miyo and he was energetic again with all pink.
He took Dr.mala out.

Robot:DV7 out×2

While with kuga and Y/N. Lema was fighting kuga. Lema tried to get his emblem but he caught her hand and threw away.
Spin blocked Y/N's way stopping her.

Y/N:why do you always block my way?
Spin:cause I like too

Y/N threw her leg to kick his leg but he teleported.

Spin:not this time...pretty
Y/N:stop calling me that....

Spin jumped infront of her and grabbed her hand.

Spin:tough with that pretty face huh?

Y/N got annoyed and threw his arm with a back flip. Y/N and kuga was side by side with spin and lema in the front.
Then a call came from kuga'swatch from liu.
Liu:kuga I need you here right now
Kuga:you have to wait. We have got two fighting off here
Liu:oh no...now what do we do?
???:you just have to leave them to us

Lonky jumped in the front shining pink.

Kuga:pink..?
Lonky:(thumps up) yup..go...run ahead and find liu.
Kuga:??

They looked at the portal again and saw miyo all pink landing on the ground with pala. Miyo ran towards the Dvs and scratch, They fell down.

Lonky:go on we have got these guys.
Kuga:(starlatted) smile

Kuga went off but Y/N stayed behind watching lonky and miyo as they chase after lema and spin. They easily got them and took out their masks and emblem.

Robot:DV4 out, DV 5 out.

Suddenly their power timed out bringing them back to normal. Pala went near them

Pala:lonky, miyo...are yo.ahhhhhhh
Lonky:what?

They looked at the direction pala was looking and saw sean.
Y/N quickly jumped in front of them ready fight.

With kuga. He wore the thing liu gave him that made him much more powerful than before. He went off to fight makhan. Right after he reached there, makhan picked gai and took out his emblem.

Robot:gai out×2

Then they started to fight with an equal strength.

Liu was running calling everyone but no one was answering.
He then stopped seeing others on the ground unconscious

Liu:guys....

He looked up hearing Y/N's voice. She was heading towards Sean to kick her but Sean punched her, and she fell on the ground. She still got up to fight but fell on her knees.

Liu:Princess...

Liu went near her grabbing her hand.

Liu:are you okay?
Y/N:yeah I'm fine...

Liu turned his head and looked at sean with an angry look on his face.

Liu:you...you will pay for this.

He attacked her but she dodged it. Liu had made a new gadget just like Sean's. He shoot many bullets but sean dodged it all and ran towards him. Liu finally got one shot and pushed her in the portal behind her.

Liu:I got you
Sean:*smirk*

Kuga had got Makhan back but they still fought using no help of the gadgets. They gave their best and fell on the ground tired but feeling happy and smiled. Kuga got up and looked at his paw print on the wall.

Kuga:what?
Makhan:yes that's the power that had been hidden inside you....
Kuga:*smirk*

Kuga helped Makhan up and walked towards the portal.

Liu had got sean attached to the magnet wall with the metal net he threw at her. He took out her mask and she struggled for some time then she was back to herself.

Sean:liu..?
Liu:sean...(hugging her)
Sean:what happen?I thought I was at the championship..
Liu:its okay sis now you are back.

He explained everything to her than headed towards the portal they came from.