Intertwined, Interlaced,Inter-sexed

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god...you can get wet! You're wet for me!"

He nods as he kisses me. He thrusts into me muscles flexing and contracting. He kisses my neck as he slowly strokes me with patience and passion matching. And with each thrust I felt the wetness dripping from him and me as it mixes. It heightens my pleasure as I feel the lips of his own vagina rubbing against me. My eyes were rolling in the back of my head. 

Lorenzo started to pick up his pace as his dick massaged my walls. I felt another message being communicated to my body. "I am trusting you, please don't hurt me."  I respond back with "Trust me, and I hope I can trust you."

He strokes me deep and then lifts me off the couch and stands up.  I look into his eyes.

"Fuck! Zo I'm yours. Take all of me."

He he slows himself down as he kisses me and walks us back to his room. He lays me down on the bed gently and turns me over.He takes his time as he first kisses the back of my neck, then lays kisses all the way down my back then takes a nice nibble out of my ass. 

He tilts me up a little as I open up for him. He puts himself back in me as I gasp. 

"Zo!"

He grips my hips as he starts to stroke at a slow pace again. These strokes communicate something different this time. 

"You're mine and I will make you mine"

"Oh fuck" I scream into his pillows. At this point I have lost count with how many times I have came on to his dick. The wetness between the both of us has left a dripping mess between walking us from the living room to the bedroom. My pussy was throbbing and pulsing around his dick as he picked up his pace. His he started to get stronger and stronger with his thrusts. 

"Mmm fuck Jade I'm about to come. "

"Yes baby please Zo."

I felt the power as his last strokes exploded into me. He smacked my ass over and over again as he came I gushed, and I felt a gush come back on to me. 

"Jade, Jade damn baby damn!"

"Zooooooo!"

My body kept bucking and convulsing for a few more minutes. Zo took his condom, and threw it in the trash in the corner of the room. He came back over to me. He turned me over to him and kissed me. I wrapped myself in his dark rich skin like a blanket as he covered over my entire body. As we kissed, I felt my mind physically relax and melt away any existing anxiety. He gave a deep groan of satisfaction. 

"We fucked up the couch and these sheets" He smiled. 

"Was it worth it?"

"Fuck yes, come here."

He put his opening against mine. 

"Promise me that I won't regret this. I have never fully trusted anyone to do this with."

"You don't have to regret anything with me." 

He rubbed himself against me.The slickness felt so amazing like the first bite of a red velvet cheesecake, or the moment you receive your first big check, or the pride you get from buying your first car. He has never allowed anyone this moment. This intimacy with his body in this way because of the insecurity and the way people have made him feel about it. I could feel the insecurity of it melt away from him as I moaned in his ear. 

"Let me touch you." I whispered. 

He rolled over and allowed me on top of him. I took my hands and stroked his dick while sliding my wetness over his opening rocking him gently. 

"Mmm damn Jade. Just like that."

I worked up to a good speed, then hungered to put my mouth on him. I lowered myself to the tip of his dick. I looked him in the eye as I lowered my mouth all the way down his shaft. 

"Jade baby damn"

I continued suck on his dick while my index and middle fingered entered his opening to stroke him here at the same time. At the same moment he gushed and moaned my name. I take my time sucking slowly. I start to roll my tongue around the shaft while simultaneously sucking upwards and working my fingers lightly then more intensely as I make my way up to the top of the head. 

"Fuck Jade, I'm gonna come."

I don't want him to come just yet so I lick the underside of his shaft.  After reaching there, I replace my fingers with my tongue at his opening and stroked him over and over and over again. 

"Oh my god Jade, shit!"

I build up the momentum with my tongue while stroking his dick at the same time. 

"Oh fuck I'm gonna come."

At that very moment I put my mouth back on his dick. I sucked and swirled my tongue simultaneously as I stroked the opening and after a few seconds of this he bursts into my mouth. I swallowed the warm substance whole and sucked harder as it came into my mouth. He also came on my fingers. He came so hard that his body left the bed in an arch. 

"Fuck I love you Jade!" 

I know this may or may not be true due to the heightens of the sexual act I just preformed on him, but either way I won't hold this against him. 

He was amazing. His body was a phenomena I had never seen or felt before. I mean I know about people who are intersex but this is significantly unique. He had a beautifully shaped dick and circumcised head, but he didn't have balls, which would mean he probably doesn't produce semen. And he has the opening of a vagina with walls that contract, but I doubt he has a uterus. when he comes he comes out of both openings. 

After he came again, he almost immediately went to sleep but told me to come to him. He cuddled me and told me

"I meant what I said about loving you. That wasn't just because you gave me the most fucking amazing oral I have ever had."

I laughed. "I love you too Zo."

Sleep was almost instant afterwards.