♥07♥ I'll protect you!

Start from the beginning

The robber couldn't wander into Ranfa's room and so he wandered in other rooms to swipe useful things that were worth stealing. He took Iwaizumi's watched, he took Oikawa's rings, and he took other things. His greed made him want more and more. 

"Hm?" He saw Michiyo crawling around near the balcony's door. 

"Achoo!" Michiyo moved out of the way and he saw something on the floor of the balcony...was that a smartphone? He's so lucky! He went to the balcony and he picked it up in the freezing downfall of the heavy snow. 

"Lucky~!" 

But was he really lucky? Michiyo closed the balcony door and locked him outside! 

"Why you little-!" He kicked and punched at the glass door expecting it to break but he ended up hurting himself! The glass doors were shockproof and soundproof! What the heck?! He tried to use the phone he swiped- "THIS IS A FUCKING COOKIE?!" It was then he realized Michiyo was not blind and she trapped outside of the balcony with a smartphone cookie! Not only that, they're high up! There's nothing for him to climb down! "Hey! Open the door! Open the door right now-"

Michiyo closed the curtains and she decided to let Ranfa take her time to clean up. She turned on the TV so she could watch Doraemon. Oh, she should probably give someone a call. She used Ranfa's phone and she decided to speak to Siri. "Call Kamita!" 

--Would you like to call Kamitani Hayato?-- Siri replied. 

"Yeah~!" 

Siri understood her and the call to Kamitani was connected...

Kamitani was finally nice and warm. He almost froze to death thanks to that stupid little brother of his locking him out in the cold with a phone that had lost all batteries. If it wasn't for Ryuuichi coming for him, he would have died and be remembered as a popsicle stick! 

"You lock me out again and I will end your life quicker than you can cry for mommy." Kamitani warned his little brother after having a hot bath and warm ginger tea to warm up some more. His phone's on charge and he's secretly looking forward to a message or two from Ranfa. After being locked out in the balcony for what felt like a cold forever, he really wanted to see Ranfa now.

"I'm sure he is sorry, Kamitani, please don't bully him anymore." Ryuuichi said to Kamitani.

"Who taught you to lock people up anyway, you stupid brat." Kamitani wanted to know where this audacity came from. 

"T-Takuma and Kazuma...and Michi..." Taka said, feeling really bad now. 

"I believe the first two, but don't bring Michiyo into this, you little crap. She is not dumb like you three." Since Michiyo was Ranfa's little sister, she gets a free pass in his eyes. 

Kamitani heard his phone vibrate while it's on charge. He smiled a little upon knowing it's Ranfa.

"Hello?" 

--Kamita, help!-- 

"Michiyo? What are you doing on the phone?"

--I trapped a man!-- 

"Huh? Wait, what? Who did you trap?" 

--I don't know!--

"Is Ranfa there?"

--Nee-chan cleaning!-- 

Kamitani decided he should go out and see Ranfa. He didn't understand what Michiyo meant but something must have happened if Ranfa couldn't be on the phone! "Mom, I'm going out to see Ranfa!"