𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

En başından başla

"Nigga I thought I was bad, lemme find out Kentrell Jr," he joked making me suck my teeth.

"Nigga shut up," I mugged him and leaned back as I scrolled down my Instagram timeline.

I scrunched up my face when I seen my ex with some new nigga. I figured she knew better after the last nigga I shot. Hard headed ass

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐋𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟓𝟔𝟔 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝗂𝗍 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗇𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 🥰𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐠𝐊𝐨𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖽𝗎𝗆𝖻𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾, 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗈�...

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝗂𝗍 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗇𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 🥰
𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐁𝐢𝐠𝐊𝐨𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖽𝗎𝗆𝖻𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾, 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋.
𝐓𝐊𝟐𝐱 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
↳𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢 ?
↳ @𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢 😂😂😂😂😂👎🏻

𝟑 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

Why Lotus fake ass liking this picture, knowing damn well I'm boutta snatch Toni's dumbass back up.

"Who that? Oh shit, is that Toni?" Tru questioned me as he scrolled down and examined her pictures.

"Nigga she got fine, you was dumb as hell to cheat on her." Tru explained, shaking his head.

"Nigga fucc you, you cheat on your bitch right nie, she be crying on Facebook live everyday cause your dumbass. Ion wanna hear it." I told him as I snatched my phone back.

I'm boutta call this bitch.

I went to her contact and her phone rang 3 times before she answered. I smirked, she miss this dicc.

"Yo you must've not learned from the last nigga," I mugged her as she did sum in the background.

"You're not my boyfriend no more Taje, ion care have many of my niggas you shoot, we are NEVER getting back together." She explained as she rolled her eye.

"Thats how you feeling for real? I miss you cuddy."

"Ion miss you, all you did was cheat on me when I did nothing but love you. I'm good on that."

I succed my teeth, "that shit was an accident man, ion see why you keep bringing up old shit." I waved her off.

"How you accidental- you know what bye."

Before I could reply, she hung up. I tried calling bacc but she declined my call every time.

Bitches so different, swea. Ion know why she won't just let me be toxic one more time.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"What you mean you innit with Choppa?" Tru questioned Lil Stank who sat on the couch with a bored expression on his face.

This nigga swea he untouchable until somebody light his dumbass up.

"How you get involved with him anyway?" I chimed in, curios on how they even got involved.

He shrugged his shoulders, "yall niggas wasn't trynna put me on to the money and he did, so I took the opportunity.

I shook my head, "I should tell your dad, you such a dummy. You know how many niggas he done kilt?"

"No."

"Shit me either, cause he got too many bodies to count. You trynna be one of em, pay that man his money." I mugged him, tossing some bills at em.

"Hol- up.. I got an idea," Tru chimed in, shaking his head.

"Nigga what?"

"We wanna kill him, our cousin owe him some money? Why not use Aylear as bait so we could get to him and blow his shit back." He suggested.

I smacced my lips, "are you dumb? You know how many niggas be on his with his ass?"

I hated when Tru got ideas in his head, cause they always ended up being dumb as hell. Either one of us get shot or one of our boys get hurt in the crossfire. He just dumb.

"Nah yall niggas not using me to kill cuz, I just wanna pay him so he don't kill me," Aylear chimed in, shaking his head.

"Nah nigga we using you, Taje think about it. Once we get Choppa.. we gon run these streets. Ain't nobody gon be able to tell us shiiit." He tried convincing me.

I thought about it for a moment, but I came to my sense quick.

Ion curr about how much money involved or status when it came to my family, they lives ain't nun to be played wit.

"No Tru." I mugged him and he succed his teeth but nodded his head.

"Just pussy."

____________________
Just A Filler.
Vote & Comment Though.
Time Jump Coming Soon I Think.
Lowkey Running Out Of Ideas 💀