Emma sighed, "I don't wanna talk about it Rafe."

"Can you forgive me Emma ?" Rafe asked with a smile.

"No." Rafe's smile diseapeared.

"I'll make up for it." Rafe said to her.

Emma looked at him, "How ?"

"Can I take you on a date ?" Rafe smiled at her.

Emma sighed and smiled, "Yeah."

Rafe smiled and hugged Emma, she hugged him back and they stayed like this for a while. Rafe put his hands in Emma's hair.

"I'm sorry." He wishepered, "Are you okay ?"

"Could be better." Emma looked at him.

Rafe looked at Emma's neck, Topper's hand mark was almost gone but you could still see it a little. Rafe didn't said anything and kissed Emma's forehead.

"Can I stay here tonight ?" Rafe asked her.

"I-I don't know." Emma looked at him, "Okay." She sighed.

They went inside Emma's room. They got in bed, Rafe took her hand. They didn't say anything for a moment. Emma was thinking, She didn't know if Rafe staying here was a good idea. She was still mad at him and the kiss already made things worse, it made Emma realized that she liked Rafe more than she thought. It will only make them closer but Emma knew nothing could happen between them. It will be to complicated. Emma was still in her thoughts when Rafe looked to her.

"Are we gonna talk about the other thing ?" He asked.

"What other thing ?" Emma responded, she knew what he was talking about but she didn't want to talk about it.

"Emma, you know what other thing." Rafe said as he laid on his side to face Emma.

Emma sighed, "There's nothing to talk about."

"Really ? Emma you really think there's notin' to say about it ?" Rafe looked disapointed by Emma's answered.

"Okay, what do you wanna talk about ?" Emma turned to him.

"I don't know, what, what did you think about it ?"Rafe asked.

"I-I liked it." Emma responded.

"Cool, cool. I liked it too." Rafe blushed.

"Are you blushing Rafe ?" Emma giggled.

"What ? No." Rafe looked at the ceilling.

"I never thought, that, in my whole life I would see Rafe Cameron blush." Emma laughed at him.

"Stop." Rafe laughed.

"So, question." Rafe looked back at Emma.

"Yeah ?"

"Umh, does this mean, I can do it again ?" Rafe said.

"I-I don't think it is a good idea." Emma replied, looking at the ceiling.

"Wait." Rafe sat on the bed, "What do you mean it's a bad idea ?"

"Rafe, look." Emma sat next to him, "I like you but I don't think that we can do this."

"Is this, is this because of your friends ?" Rafe sighed.

"Yes and no. I don't want them to disapointed or mad at me because of what's happening between us. You know how much they hate you. And Rafe, we're so different, we live in two different world, I don't know if it would be a good idea."Emma looked at him.

"Emma, if they're really your friend they'll be happy for you. And yes I know that you like your Pogue life but Emma, you're also a Kook just like me. We can work it out." Rafe said as he took Emma's hand.

"I know but there's so much hate between Kook and Pogue that I don't want this to make it worst." Emma said as she interwined their fingers.

"I know, it's okay." Rafe sighed and hugged Emma, kissing her forehead.

They laid back on the bed, they fell asleeps like that. In each other arms, holding hands.

When Emma wook up Rafe was gone, like last time he left a note on her desk.

"Thanks for last night. Again, I'm sorry. Rafe." There was a little heart next to his name. Emma smiled while reading the note. Emma put the note next to the other one on her desk.

Emma got ready and went to joined the Pogues. Today they where going to look for the wreck with the drone. Like everyday Emma went to John B's house, she joined them and they left.

"So, how was thing with your dad last night ?" Kie asked to Emma once they where on the boat.

"I got lucky, he was alread sleeping when I came home." Emma responded.

"All right JJ, pin it here." John B said from the back of the boat.

"Roger that ! X marks spot." JJ responded.

"Let's do this." Emma said as her and Kie where putting the drone in the water.

"To going full Kook." John B looked at them.

Pope was looking at the screen and controling the drone, John B helped him and guide JJ at the same time. Emma and Kie were handling the cord of the drone.

"One hundred feet !" Emma said to John B.

They kept going down, Pope was still seeing nothing.

"Four hundred feet !" Kie said.

"Guys the tide's turning." Emma looked at John B and Pope.

John B gave some indication to JJ to try to stay where the wreck was supposed to be. The weather started getting windy, thunder was rumbling above them. The drone finally reached nine hundred feet but the weather was getting worse, making it hard fro the boat and the drone to stay still.

"John B there's too much current !" Emma and Kie were struggling with the rope of the drone.

"We're gonna lose it !" Kie added.

"We're almost there !" John B responded.

"Pope ?" Emma looked at him.

"Still nothin'."

"980 !" Kie said, they where coming to the end of the rope.

"I'm at the bottom !" Pope said, Kie and Emma let go and came next to him.

"Why aren't we seeing anytin' ?" Emma asked.

"We should be seeing somethin'. " John B responded.

They looked at the screen and then saw it.

"Oh God."

"Shit."

"You seen anything ?" JJ asked.

"It's the Royal Merchant." John B looked at him.