"Why do you keep on staring at me? Don't tell me you like me," I joked, laughing a bit. 

"Hindi naman. Iniisip ko lang kung saan ka natuto magluto. 'Di ba senyorita ka sa bahay n'yo?" When I glanced back at him, he was already looking so curious. 

"That's the skill you will acquire when you take your friends home in your condo and treat their hangover the next day." I laughed again, remembering my girls. "We used to party every week." 

"Do your parents know?" He raised a brow. 

"They would. Somehow, they always end up knowing." And then, I would get an hour of sermon. I had no choice. Partying with my friends was my escape. It was the only time I felt free from the chain my parents put on my neck. It was the only time I could breathe. 

He didn't talk after that. While I was busy cooking, I didn't even notice that he already went upstairs to shower. Tapos na 'ko magluto nang bumaba siya ulit, now wearing his uniform, except the white polo. Nasa hanger pa rin 'yon. He really looked so clean in his uniform. I couldn't get over it. 

"Do you have time to eat?" I tried asking. Hindi ko alam ang schedule ng class niya pero maaga siya palaging umaalis and minsan hindi na siya rito nagbe-breakfast. 

"I guess." He put his bag and polo down on the sofa before walking towards the breakfast table where I was seated. 

"I thought you're such a busy person that you just can't 'make' time," I mocked, smirking. I could still remember everything he said to me back then. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were desperate to eat with me." He smiled at me sweetly, but it was obviously fake.

"I don't even think about having breakfast with you. Not even once," I replied, also giving him a fake smile. 

"Talaga? Bakit dalawang plato 'yong nilagay mo sa lamesa?" He was smirking now while pointing at his plate. "Hay, nag-abala ka pa, Sam." 

"That's not for you. That's for Summer." I glared at him. "Summer, come here!" 

"I'm sure as hell Summer doesn't like bacon." He playfully bit on the bread and raised his brows to tease me. 

I didn't know that. Hindi ko rin alam kung papaniwalaan ko siya. I just rolled my eyes and started eating so I could already take a shower. Iniwan ko siya roon para umakyat pagkatapos kumain. I didn't want to be late for school. 

I went downstairs wearing a pink Ralph Lauren polo and a pair of white maong shorts. I tucked my shirt in and wore a belt. I partnered it with a pair of white shoes and a tote bag. After pouring water into my flask, I already went out and saw Clyden opening the door of his car. 

"Wala kang headband ngayon," he pointed out. 

"I didn't know you liked paying attention to my school outfit." I smirked at him. "But actually, I have." I reached for the pink bandana in my bag to show it to him.