"Tell me he's a lovely boy." Jasmine spoke, her eyes not being able to look away from the young boy.

"He is. When he grows up, he will follow in his father's footsteps and become King." Aslan told his daughter. Jasmine then frowned when she began to realise something.

"How come they didn't tell us they were to be married? I thought he saw me as family."

"He does. But he didn't want to interrupt the life you are leading in the human world." Aslan said, and Jasmine relaxed.

"I can't hate him even if I tried. Send them my love. And tell little Caspian that his Auntie Jasmine says hi." She said, softly smiling at the image of the younger Caspian.

"I will, I promise."

"Good. Anyway, I must go, dad. The shop needs me." Jasmine said, and Aslan nodded.

"I understand. I'll speak to you soon." He gave her a smile.

"Speak to you soon, dad. Love you."

"Love you too, dear one. Take care." He said, before he and the image of the younger Caspian disappeared from the mirror. Jasmine let out a heavy sigh before taking her glass of water and heading down the shop. As she came down the steps, she saw Chris organising a shelf near so walked over.

"Hey Chris." She greeted and he waved without looking away from what he was doing. Jasmine had quickly apologised for the way she spoke to Chris thanks to her pregnancy mood, and they were back to their normal, goofy selves. "Oh." She then noticed Chris' 2 year old on the floor, biting a little toy he had. "Hey Tommy." She smiled and knelt in front of the boy. "How are you, eh?" She asked sweetie, ticking his chin with her finger.

"Bored watching me trying to sort this all out." Chris commented, nodding to the messy and out of order books shelf he was in front of. "As everyone else would be."

"Aw." She ticked his chin again, then looked up to Chris. "How come you have him?"

"Ellie's at a meeting and my parents are away for a few days so he's my responsibility right now." He answered, placing a book in it's right place. Jasmine smiled again at the little boy and felt her heart expand. If this was what to come for her and Peter, it couldn't come quick enough.

"I think we should make a children's section of this place." She spoke.

"You think?"

"Yeah. Have a little play area with kid books, colouring books. I think it could be real nice." She stood up straight.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. What made that come to your head?" He asked, turning to face her.

"Well, it's not a secret, don't worry." She told him and he breathed a sigh of relief, making her smile. "We've told Peter's parents and we'll tell everyone in due course so you can tell as many people as you like."

"What's going on?"

"I'm pregnant. Peter and I are going to have a baby." She told him and a smile came to his face.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. Found out yesterday. It's why I puked up at the party last week and why I got so moody." She said, then looked shyly down at her hands. "And why I said what I did to you."

"Well, that's amazing." He spoke, setting down a book and hugging her. "Congratulations."

"Thanks, Chris. We couldn't be happier."

"I hope you know what you're doing though." He said as they parted. "Kids are a lot of work." He looked down to little Tommy. "He's my world but it's not easy."