Introduction

Alchemy
This term is broadly applied to any process of positive transformation. Alchemy is to chemistry what astrology is to astronomy. It is the perfection of both the physical and spiritual. It is the understanding of the relationship between consciousness and matter.

Alchemy originated in Egypt, it started as metal pouring or the transmutation of metals. Alchemy has also been described as; changing the frequency of thought, altering the harmonics of matter and applying or combining elements to create the desired result.

Spiritual Alchemy
This type of alchemy has to do with discovering one's self. It is the path of uncovering the truth about the soul, the cosmos and nature. It's about letting go of the primitive & physical and focuses on embracing one's higher self. This may involve but is not limited to; shadow work and balancing chakras.

Physical Alchemy
This type of alchemy has to do with the chemical break down of organic matter that goes through a process of; heating, dissolving, isolating, filtering, separating, chemical break down, boiling, condensing and finally the transformation into a new solid state. This includes processes such as the creation of the philosopher's stone.

The Philosopher's Stone
This ancient stone of legend is said to bring immortality, richness beyond measure,  infallibility and the ability to turn any metal to pure gold. Magicians have tried for centuries to duplicate this stone and learn it's secrets. The stone is said to be made up of three simple ingredients, commonly found in nature; salt, sulfur & mercury. These components would be cleansed of their impurities, combined into a fine powder and added to other metals to turn them to gold.

It is a scientific fact that thousands of volts of electricity can turn mercury into gold, this may be why mercury was a key ingredient for the Philosopher's Stone.

How to use this book
This book is to help you better master and perfect your spells. Use the information given to create your own powerful spells, rituals and ingredients.
___________________________________________

The Alchemist Key
Alchemy and astrology go hand and hand. Alchemist will use the planets to plan the best times for spells or rituals, aline their ingredients to correspond with the celestial energies they're trying to invoke and incorporate the elements into their work.

Day of the week, time of day, phase of the moon and weather are all keys to timing the perfect spell. This will be a helpful tool when creating your own spells, giving you the insight of when they will be at their most powerful. I highly recommend using one or more spell timing keys when making or preforming your own spells.

 I highly recommend using one or more spell timing keys when making or preforming your own spells

Example:
Day | Time | Moon | Weather
Monday| Dawn | 🌕 | ☁️

Most spells will work regardless of the timing you choose to perform them, as long as you have a strong intent. However, to give your spells an extra boost you may want to time them just right like a real alchemist.