Kisses To The Air

Me and my sister got off of the limo heading to the privet school doors while guys stared at my sister with hungry eyes. Who wouldn't my step sister has grey eyes with the most beautiful blonde short hair, she's just beautiful. Unlike me I'm fat with really long black hair that falls to my waist and green eye's like my dads. Oh my dad how much I miss him! He died 3 years ago and that's when I started eating my pain. Why did he leave me with the witch I have as a mother a evil step sister!?

My sister, Rose, started walking away from me as soon as possible because she didn't want to be seen with some one as fat as me. Mostly everybody at this school is rich. I looked down and started walking,it had rained earlier so there was mud everywhere. I bumped into somebody and I looked up ready to say sorry until I saw who it was, my body completely froze and I stopped breathing. There he was the most beautiful face I have ever seen, those blue eye's that seem to be dancing with color. That dark black hair that looked so soft and cute messy, giving him a bad boy look. Those pink and kissable looking lips that seemed to be calling me tempting me to crash mine upon them.

But that sexy guy that stood in front of me is such a monster and that monster is Rose boyfriend.

Who would think somebody as yummy as him is the biggest pain in the ass?

Well I sure didnt expect it the first day I saw him. Rose came and stood right beside Jay her boyfriend. Rose stared me down and slowly a smile started coming up on her face.

" So you want to become an actor like me fatass?"

I froze again, how did she know that? I dont remeber telling her and why would I even tell her?

I herd laughter which caused me to look up, I didnt even noticed when I looked at the ground. I noticed it was jay who was laughing.

" You a actor?! Who would want somebody like you to be a actor? Actors are pretty and skinny of corse you know that right?"

That hurt deep down, where it hurt only once in my life,when my dad died. I never knew I could feel this pain ever again but today it proved me wrong.

Before I can say anything Rose beat me to it.

" Ha the only role you will get is the 3 piggy apra you pig"

Rose threw me to the ground making me do a muddy splash.

Mud was covering my whole body and my huge glasses where covered in mudd.

" Wow this really suits you, go like that and you will get the role in no time piggy"

My knees hurt like hell and somehow I was still frozen in shock.

" Rose this time you went to far" I herd Jay say.

Suddenly my glasses were off of my face, all I could see was a blurry face in front of me.

I herd a small gasp come from the blurry face and im sure I was the only one that could hear it.

The glasses were put back on my face and I was shocked to see Jay kneeled down in front of me.

Why did he gasp?

He held a hand out but I didnt take it.

" Are you bipolar or something" I herd a lot of gasps around me, I didn't even noticed there was a whole crowd around us.

I got up and got my stuff, I ran out of school while tears poured down my face. People all around me looked at me like I was crazy, I don't blame them. My uniform and body are covered in mud and tears are falling down my face.

My backbag was hitting my back painfully as I ran to who knows where.

I have never ran like this and let me tell you something I hate runing! I stopped in front of a bench at a park.

I sat down while sobbing, how I hate my life! I looked up once I felt a drop of water hit my face. Oh great its raining!

I didn't move though, I kept crying my eyes out. Dont you sometimes wonder what are world has become? With so much buling out there,killers,robbers. I wish I could get rid of all that with a blink of a eye.

A/N: what do you think? I know short, tell me something I don't know :D

Vote,comment and fan!