𝟬𝟬𝟵 do you feel held by him?

Start from the beginning

     However, it didn't take long for Nova to be lured out from the comfort of her home when she received a text from Juno O'Connell of all people, asking her if she wanted to go to the OBX Summer Movie Series and hang out. Nova was surprised to say the least, knowing a offer to hang out was the last thing she expected to receive from Juno, especially since earlier the same day, the girl adamant that Nova stayed the hell away from her. It made the girl wonder why her friend had a sudden change of heart.

Whatever it was, Nova Van Kirk was bound to find out, because it didn't take the girl long to show up to her destination. The girl looked around the open space, taking notice in the dozens of Kooks and Pogues alike finding a seat on the large patch of greenery, some talking amongst themselves, whilst others kept their head down and remained in content with only themselves and no one else. It was actually a nice sight to see. At least that was what Nova thought.

Maybe leaving the house wouldn't be such a bad idea after all.

     Nova continued to think this way when she spotted Juno with the Pogues in the distance ( John B was absent from the group, but who cares about pesky details? ), causing for the girl to roll back her shoulders and plaster a smile across her pink lips, before she made her way over to where the others were. The first person to recognise Nova approaching them was Kiara, the girl smiling slightly at Nova in response.

     "You actually came!" Kiara exclaimed enthusiastically, ushering for the girl to come over.

     Nova stopped in her tracks when she joined the rest of the group, her sudden presence being enough to make JJ and Pope turn around to glance at her, both boys smiling at Nova. However, when Nova's eyes flickered over to Juno, she noticed her best friend stare back at her with a mix of confusion and irritation glimmering in her dark eyes, making Nova raise her brow. She wondered what she had done to get underneath her best friend's skin so easily. Didn't she invite her here after all?

     "What are you doing here?" Juno asked, clenching her jaw at the sight of Nova.

     "You invited me here." Nova stated. However, judging by the puzzled look glazed over Juno's eyes, it quickly became clear that maybe her best friend was just as clueless as she was. "Didn't you?"

     Juno shook her head. "Why would I invite you?" She retorted in a very passive agressive manner. It made Nova feel uncomfortable. She wasn't exactly used to Juno's cold and callous persona towards her, especially these last few days. But what else did Nova expect? Juno was still mad about what was said at Topper's party, and she still hasn't had the opportunity to apologise for it.

     "Actually...I invited her using your phone." Kiara quickly confessed, glancing back at Juno with a innocent grin forming across her lips. Juno made an attempt to protest, but Kiara's voice quickly filled the air again. "And the only reason why I did is because you two aren't talking, and it's been exhausting hearing you complain about her these last couple of days. So, I thought this might be a good way for you two to hang out and hopefully work through your differences."

     Juno stared back at Kiara for a short moment, a sharp glare glazed over her eyes, before she shook her head. "Screw this, I'm going home." She declared, picking up her bag and slinging it over her shoulder.

     "Me too." Nova sighed, already making an attempt to leave.

     "No." Kiara snapped at them both, causing for Nova and Juno to stop in their tracks and turn back around to face Kiara, silence flooding the air for a moment, before Kiara parted her lips to speak again. "You're both going to sit down, watch the movie, and hang out because you two are best friends and it's painful seeing you act like this around each other. So, sit down or I'm going to make you sit down."